Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious, what is the personality type that you click with and the one that you cannot get along with?

I'm an INFJ, and I seem to get on best with ENTP/INFJ and I don't really get on with ISTJ's. Nothing against them, I just find the ease with which they will hurt or argue with you very hard to handle.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Well I just finished a delicious meal with an ENTJ so this type I love. Love INTJ also. I get along with every type although I try and steer clear of FJ types. XSFJ seem to function on glue lol while NFJ area so uninteresting and dull , snore.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
NPs understand me. SJs don't. Oh, and my new teacher is an ESFJ.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Of the friends I know who have taken a test, they're almost all ENFPs. They definitely have different personalities and individual differences though. One is affectionate and hugs everyone, one always talks about odd things, one seems introverted. One trait they all seem to have in common is that they are sensitive to negativity. They seem to particularly hate emotionally negative environments. One was going to school to be a therapist, but she couldn't handle the emotional climate of it. That might be a difference between ENFPs and ENFJs. An ENFJ might feel inclined to deal with the negativity where an ENFP just runs from it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have almost no topics of interest with ESFPs, and we find ourselves nodding each other in the hallway or completely ignoring each other altogether. This is a very volatile type (Se + Fi = boom!) and is therefore prone to senseless short-termed violence.

However, deep-seated problems may easily occur with Deltas (i.e. ISTJs, ESTJs, INFPs, ENFPs) since the mixture of introverted feeling and introverted sensing gives an explosive blend of 'my way or the highway'. While many would agree that STJs can be dogmatic thorns in one's side, especially when they're in a shot-calling position, NFPs can be no-less stubborn and what's worse- preposterously illogical at times, leaving you bitter, puzzled and frustrated in your quest to comply with them.

I find myself most at ease around ISTPs and ISFJs; their practical earth-bound approach and their warm Fe/Ti conduct are very reassuring.

Reactions: a peach

·
Bed, Bath, and Beyond
7,548 Posts
From experience:

Top 3 types:

1. ENTP
2. INTP
3. ENFP
Honorable mentions: INFP & INFJ

Bottom 3 types:

1. ESTP