Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
1,750 Posts
Hey, it could be worse. As in, I dunno, trying it with a used one. Now that could get messy. :unsure:
HAHAHAHAHAHAhhhahahahahahahahah why am I thinking of frankenstein all of a sudden?

Reactions: TheWildOne

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
I have had a lot of friends admit and reveal stuff to me. But for me it's usually after I tell them something deep & dark about myself. Stuff that some people would gasp about. But for me, it's not surprising. I love that people trust me with their deepest secrets. I also love that when I hear them I turn into a vault. I (as well as many other ENFP's) feel good that we will do anything to keep the trust of the people around us by keeping the info told to us confidential.

Ok, so I'm sty this super bowl party, right. And I meet this guy who's a friend of a friend. We start talking and he seems like a nice guy and we click (hey I'm always looking for more friends) but then a commercial comes on. You know, the one with the football player that's Samoan with all the hair that plays for the Steelers? The guy I'm talking to talks about how good looking he is and that he has a nice booty..... I get a little nervous and then he starts talking about how big his booty is and that his sister and his mom both have big booties. In my mind I'm cracking up but trying to hide it with a straight face! What makes me wonder is why did this guy decide to divulge this info to me? I'd still would be friends with him, I mean hey, I'm not gonna judge. He WAS pretty cool. I think that counts as an awkward conversation in my life. :crazy:

·
Registered
9,800 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I decided to stop since I got grief for doing it. Do you think I should continue?:confused:
I say yay to uniqueness, individuality, boldness and non-conformism, BUT... I say nay to conflict.

If I were in your place, I'd have to stop and consider what I value the most: expressing myself in whichever way I see fit, or avoiding unnecessary confrontation AND "being taken seriously" by a bunch of people who can't see past my own random ways. :confused:

1,750 Posts
I agree. It takes real courage to listen to other people and consider what they're saying... especially if you don't like it.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I miss the comic sans, it was so happy. D:

You don't have to put it back up, of course.. but don't not do it just because others didn't like it. : )

So.. what the wise WildOne said. Though, taking in others' advice does have its merits, always.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
I miss the comic sans, it was so happy. D:

You don't have to put it back up, of course.. but don't not do it just because others didn't like it. : )

So.. what the wise WildOne said. Though, taking in others' advice does have its merits, always.
I agree. i've always listened to others opinions and if it is reasonable and logical then I take it on as long as it doesn't go against my values. However I'm also a big believer of compromise. A.K.A ENFP win/win situations.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Wow. Thanks guys! I DO want to be taken seriously. I might do the comic sans once in a while for particular posts. I'm going to use it like salt to season my posts not overpower them. Your thoughts?
Be yourself sweets, don't let others determine what is right, wrong, bad for you. You can use anything you please in my mind. Who am i to tell you what makes you feel good, happy etc. Make a decision based on what you think, don't let people steal your sunshine, that's really what i meant :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I agree. i've always listened to others opinions and if it is reasonable and logical then I take it on as long as it doesn't go against my values. However I'm also a big believer of compromise. A.K.A ENFP win/win situations.
C: You're a smartie. Yeah, I think it's important to always consider others; otherwise, how can you learn? However, this is a case where I think you should do whatever makes you and your gut happy. n_n It's your persona, after all.

Hear that, guys? I'm wise! Who knew? :blushed:
I DID :D

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Be yourself sweets, don't let others determine what is right, wrong, bad for you. You can use anything you please in my mind. Who am i to tell you what makes you feel good, happy etc. Make a decision based on what you think, don't let people steal your sunshine, that's really what i meant :)
You're such a sweetheart. Thank you. I am taken pretty seriously IRL. As for the forums.... I really don't know. I do like comic sans. But who knows, I might use something else. But I view it as fun. I do have to admit, though, the critique of the font I used came from an INTJ. It's not like I'm on the INTJ forum..... And so what if I am?! Is it REALLY that important? Just a question. But I'm still going to give comic sans a rest.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
C: You're a smartie. Yeah, I think it's important to always consider others; otherwise, how can you learn? However, this is a case where I think you should do whatever makes you and your gut happy. n_n It's your persona, after all.

Aww, thanks! I'm going to stay myself but I will compromise. "All things are lawful, but not all things are advantageous".

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
That! *nods*

You're such a sweetheart. Thank you. I am taken pretty seriously IRL. As for the forums.... I really don't know. I do like comic sans. But who knows, I might use something else. But I view it as fun. I do have to admit, though, the critique of the font I used came from an INTJ. It's not like I'm on the INTJ forum..... And so what if I am?! Is it REALLY that important? Just a question. But I'm still going to give comic sans a rest.
Absolutely.
Also, doesn't this scream "ENFP thought process"? It's like a freaking neon sign! Goodness, I can SO see my own brain right there!

Hear that, guys? I'm wise! Who knew? :blushed:
Awwww! You totally made my day. Can I hug you?

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
That! *nods*

Absolutely.
Also, doesn't this scream "ENFP thought process"? It's like a freaking neon sign! Goodness, I can SO see my own brain right there!

Awwww! You totally made my day. Can I hug you?
Did somebody say "HUGS"? Can we do a group hug? Pleeeeeaaaasssse?!!!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts