Personality Cafe banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
An ENFP who listens to what others think is best :/ You're one of a kind.
I think that ENFPs listen to others when they see how their actions impact other people's well being. If you tell me to do something because it's the rules or for some structural reason I won't listen. But if you request me to change my behavior because it offends you and I'm being hurtful and annoying. I change. I thought this was pretty true about all ENFPs (just because it's true for me and all the ENFPs I know personally)
What was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, really bizarre confessions I've heard.
1. A guy told me about how he was regrowing his foreskin. Just in case any of you were curious, I guess it really can grow back.

2. I show up at a new job and the secretary starts spilling all this information about the guy who worked there before me being the bosses' wife's ex-husband who the secretary was sleeping with and aborted his baby recently. And I guess the boss's wife cheats on him with dudes she meets on world of warcraft. That was pretty traumatizing to discover. Really hard to respect the guy after that.

1,750 Posts
Oh yeah, really bizarre confessions I've heard.
1. A guy told me about how he was regrowing his foreskin. Just in case any of you were curious, I guess it really can grow back.

2. I show up at a new job and the secretary starts spilling all this information about the guy who worked there before me being the bosses' wife's ex-husband who the secretary was sleeping with and aborted his baby recently. And I guess the boss's wife cheats on him with dudes she meets on world of warcraft. That was pretty traumatizing to discover. Really hard to respect the guy after that.
Bwahahah

1- how in the hell is that possible? Skin grafts? Weights? Wishful thinking? WTF?

2- Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. That is all.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
*hugs WildOne* You don't haveta ask :D

*initiates an epic group hug?!* Awhhh I love this place <3
Me wants, me wants! *hugh*hugh*hug*hug*

Hey, so this is what the world would look like, if ENFPs ruled it.

My, my, I think I'm starting up an ENFP political party really soon. :happy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
OOOOO! Can I be apart of the ENC? (ENFP National Committee) I want to b e the Hug Czar! And head of the DOHAA (Department Of Hugs And Affections)
Damn it! I wanted to be the Hug Czar! Now I'll have to be content with Non-Evil Overlord. Great. [Insert sulking emoticon here]

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Damn it! I wanted to be the Hug Czar! Now I'll have to be content with Non-Evil Overlord. Great. [Insert sulking emoticon here]
Aww that's okay. You get to be the Head of The SKC. (Senate Kissing Committee) AKA: "The Smooch Council"

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Aww that's okay. You get to be the Head of The SKC. (Senate Kissing Committee) AKA: "The Smooch Council"
Head of the Senate Kissing Commitee?! *goes goggle-eyed* The pun prospects of that name alone make it sooo tempting! I'll take it. :crazy:

1,750 Posts
I'm not totally sure. At first I thought he had a coke problem because he went to the bathroom all the time to adjust.
If you're really curious I suppose you could look it up. Let me know what you find. :)
Wow there were a lot of links actually hah. I would never consider doing this because I'm Jewish but I think that it's great that there's a whole industry out there... simply google "regrow foreskin".

Reactions: marzipan01

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Wow there were a lot of links actually hah. I would never consider doing this because I'm Jewish but I think that it's great that there's a whole industry out there... simply google "regrow foreskin".
Oh cool! You're Jewish?! I don't know many Jews in real life so I feel like I found a gold mine. LOL I love all different types of cultures so I'm just giddy with excitement. You know how it is. LOL

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I don't think I've gotten anything as awesomely bad as the rest of you are posting. xD People mostly just tell me sad, personal things.. oh, and who they like. :p pft.

*super Jew fives CM* :O

1,750 Posts
I don't think I've gotten anything as awesomely bad as the rest of you are posting. xD People mostly just tell me sad, personal things.. oh, and who they like. :p pft.

*super Jew fives CM* :O
I dressed up as Super Jew one year for Halloween (I know so not Jewish and wrong on so many levels but)... it was awesome.

Ok you pure types please close your ears...

We went to a rave a few years back where a couple of our friends were spinning with some intl acts. BIG rave, jungle room, candy room, nitrous tent, etc. Had a great time, we ended up "flower flippin". Anyways we went to the afterparty still buggin and lovin, hoovered a few and ate a few more. We were in a trough at the beginning of the party and started talking to this seemingly cool, friendly, mellow guy. We talked about music, the weather, etc. Then we started blowing up again, and hard.

Dude senses that we're not exactly grounded and starts talking about how he's a part of the MYL group. We thought it was some kind of business group, or local music production house or whatever. He keeps going on and on about how they're "taking over the scene", "making a difference", "changing minds", etc. We're nodding, smiling, whatever. Anyways the music picks up and I start completely blowing up, and I glance down at his hands - they're covered in paint. So I slur at him "Doood why the fuck are your hands covered in paint? It looks really cool but whyyyyyyyyy?"

He gets all offended "I've been telling you for 20 minutes that I'm bigtime in MYL... I'm like VIP and shit!" So it brings me down a little, but I'm feeling the love so I apologize and ask him what MYL has to do with paint. He gets really angry, reaches down to his backpack, pulls out a can of paint and runs outside.

All of our friends there were like wtf? Who is that dude, why did you bring him here... long story short no one knew where he came from. We laughed it off. 30 minutes later he comes back all sweaty and damn near completely covered in paint. Again we're all rolling, etc, so we just thought he was funny.

He walks right up to me and the Mrs. and yells "See! MYL bitches! Made You fuckin Look!!!!!!!" The wife asks the natural question "Wtf are you talking about?" And he launches into this huge spiel about how the MYL spray paint mafia is taking over the world with tagging... they leave signs to each other in tags all across the world to give orders to each other about where they're going to tag next. According to this bonzo whackadoo the MYL group encodes special signals and meanings in the subtleties of how the letters are painted exactly. He informed us that he just sent a message which will take approx 2 months to reach singapore, but will result in the downfall of the malaysian government or some shit.

Anyways this completely wigged us out. So we told him that we needed to be alone to think about his brilliance... and went and hid out in our car. 5 minutes later we break from making out and freaknutz is standing outside my window sweating and panting with no shirt on giving me the thousand mile not 2 feet from my window. When I looked up at him he stared at me for a minute... super intensely, and then proceeded to start running laps around the apartment block.

We started the car and drove to the other side of the complex to finish our roll, passed out in the car, and then drove home around 2pm.

Drugs are bad kids... drugs are bad.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I dressed up as Super Jew one year for Halloween (I know so not Jewish and wrong on so many levels but)... it was awesome.
What do yah mean that's not Jewish? xD That's as Jew as it gets! Or I have tons of friends that have done it.. what do I know, I was raised reform. :p

As for the story, I'm not sure what to take away from it aside from giggles.. what the actual frack? That dude was crazy! XDD

41 - 60 of 64 Posts