Personality Cafe banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts
1,750 Posts
What do yah mean that's not Jewish? xD That's as Jew as it gets! Or I have tons of friends that have done it.. what do I know, I was raised reform. :p

As for the story, I'm not sure what to take away from it aside from giggles.. what the actual frack? That dude was crazy! XDD
Lol me too heheh re: reform. But halloween? So not kosher :laughing:

One of our private jokes when someone seems a little nutty is to make any reference to spray paint.. ie "Spray Paint Guy". Chaos begets chaos. Drugs align the chaos rays of the universe onto your head...

Reactions: TheWildOne

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Oh, really? The only person I knew that didn't do Halloween for religious reasons was a Christian. xD But I have no idea what is and isn't kosher..

Just as long as the chaos rays don't reach Singapore 8J don't wanna cause a painty war now.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was trying to pitch this guy to sponsor a child for this charity I was working for....I asked him what he does. His response, "so, I do nude portraits of my lady friends." Then he continued to show me all his 'lady friends'. While informing me which of whom he 'had relations with'. His artwork was actually really nice so I was interested, but eventually he asked me if I could pose nude for him. Turns out he was pitching me too. I kindly declined :/
Oh the wonderfully cultured land of NYC:crazy:

61 - 64 of 64 Posts