Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I foresee a shootout in the near future, and I need ammunition. Hopefully it can be avoided, but I want to be prepared never the less.

So what hurts your feelings the most? Insulting the people closest to you? Belittling your fundamental core values? Do you guys get offended if I make fun of your appearance? What about your personality flaws? Or your career, goals, and aspirations?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lol wait, let me get this straight. Are you asking us to tell you how to hurt our feelings so that you can use the information gathered to hurt another INFJ?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I foresee a shootout in the near future, and I need ammunition. Hopefully it can be avoided, but I want to be prepared never the less.
Also when they say, "I'm a jerk, I went to the infj forum to ask infj's how I could hurt your feelings in case we fight. We shouldn't be friends anymore. Feel free to shut me out of your life now."

·
Registered
229 Posts
Using your analogy, I advise caution as to how you throw your fluffy pillow. If it's thrown with hate, or thrown with anger... expect a pillow in return with a brick lodged inside it the next time you round a corner. Just saying. If I'm insulted, I lash back with a hard hit.

·
Registered
864 Posts
If you choose this path, I'm going to give you a little hint. ;)

INFJ's Fe is bigger than your Fe. If you attack them emotionally at all, you are going to get slammed into the concrete repeatedly until your feelings are swirling around in your Ti-Si so bad you're going to wish you were never born. :p

So, instead, I'd advise this. Why not say "hey, you left me kind of hurt for x reason, want to talk about it?"

·
Registered
544 Posts
I am just the type crazy enough to fight Fe vs Fe vs an INFJ. Bigger doesn't always mean better. I am a masochist.
You chose...poorly.

Seriously, why waste your time like this. Why don't you be reasonable about it?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Well, naturally bigger doesn't mean better, but I'm just saying I don't see the point of fighting. I mean, if they are bugging you that much, I'd say try to solve the problem directly or just don't interact.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Well, naturally bigger doesn't mean better, but I'm just saying I don't see the point of fighting. I mean, if they are bugging you that much, I'd say try to solve the problem directly or just don't interact.
I find this post very reasonable. What's the use of dragging something out? It seems like a huge waste of time and energy and therefore is pointless. Either fix the problem or avoid each other. You'll both be happier in the long run.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I actually started laughing while reading this. Loving the sarcastic replies. :)

And I think it's already been pointed out that it was a mistake to voice your intentions for ammunition usage...so...I'll just let that be.

I hope you don't try to look elsewhere for further ammunition. Hurting people isn't going to fix conflict. :/ Making someone defensive will only make conflict worse. Try to look into conflict resolution with INFJs- if your intention is to resolve the conflict between you and this INFJ, that would be your best and most productive route. I know it's comforting to have ammunition just in case you find yourself in a tight spot, but try to look for preventative methods instead. What is going to be helpful when arguing with an INFJ? What route should you take? How do you know if you've overstepped your boundaries? How do you appeal to an angry INFJ?
Coming up with answers to questions such as these may keep you from entering a situation in which you would need ammunition in the first place.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.