Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP 6w7 694 I guess
1,540 Posts
When I was a little kid Jigglypuff and Meowth were my favorites. Now I still like Meowth and I like Pikachu more than I did before.

·
Banned
402 Posts
Typhlosion > Infernape/Charizard > Arcanine

I guess my answer would be Typhlosion but the latter come really really close.

·
Banned
402 Posts
I can't know if you're saying about Raichu, Pichu or Riolu...
I think he meant Raichu. I can't disagree though, Raichu is the best electric Pokemon. Pikachu sucks compared to Raichu. Lt. Surge's Raichu was bad ass.

Riolu/Lucario is probably one of the coolest new Pokemon they have brought out.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Blaziken. My friend told me that a fire-fighting type pokemon was a bad combo, I don't really care :proud:
Torchic was my first Pokemon man, I'm too attached
Kudos to Gardevoir, Absol and Empoleon tho

·
Registered
22 Posts
There's several that I want to say, but I have always been partial to Kadabra for some reason.

·
Banned
402 Posts
Blaziken. My friend told me that a fire-fighting type pokemon was a bad combo, I don't really care :proud:
Torchic was my first Pokemon man, I'm too attached
Kudos to Gardevoir, Absol and Empoleon tho
Nice, Torchic was my second starter. My first was Cyndaquil, I guess that's why I like Typhlosion the most.

BTW what do you think about the 2 most recent fire starters. Fennekin was an interesting combo, Fire/Psychic. I didn't like the final form of Tepig though, it looked odd. I mean it wasn't bad but it wasn't their best work.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Espeon

growed up with gen 3. (and liked 1-2-3-4). Also played 5. Need to play gen 6 and the remakes of gen 3 but will do it probably when i find the time.

·
Registered
360 Posts
There was so many Pokémon that I actually liked. However, the first one that I ever really liked was my Squirtle/Blastoise. It was Pokémon FireRed and my first Pokémon game. Since I didn't know anything, I just chose Squirtle and became the only Pokémon I raised.

Such memories... It makes me want to replay the game again.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm the only person I've ever met who picks Bulbasaur. But I'm proud of my little buddy.

I'm also Eevee trash, my favorite being Vaporeon.

Gen 3 is really the last gen I liked the designs of. I don't hate on the others, I just grew up with the original anime.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I was always partial to Pikachu. On all the games I would go catch a Pikachu and use that as my main Pokemon instead of one of the starters.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Alakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazamalakazam

@Syvelocin Bulbasaur be best starter

1 - 20 of 61 Posts