Personality Cafe banner

What is/was your favorite school subject?

• Art

Votes: 166 30.2%
  • Business

Votes: 23 4.2%
  • English

Votes: 215 39.2%
  • Home Living

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Math

Votes: 89 16.2%
  • Physical Education

Votes: 44 8.0%
  • Science

Votes: 170 31.0%
  • Social Studies

Votes: 154 28.1%
  • Trades (ex. Automotive)

Votes: 10 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 116 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote...

What is/was your favorite school subject? You can vote for more then one option.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I hate everything in school. I have interest in the actual subjects, but the material taught is drier than the Sahara Desert.

Yeah me too. I guess I answered it.... like, they're my favourite subjects. They weren't what I enjoyed in school. The only part of school that I enjoyed was.....

No I can't think of a single part of it that I enjoyed it was all just hideous. =)

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Art, mainly because of music, and Social Studies. I liked learning about society and history. Those were the only classes that could keep my attention long enough although I usually got Cs in social studies classes because I would rather sit and listen than takes notes and do homework.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Broadly speaking my favorites are Science, Math, English, Psychology, and Social Studies. I really can't choose between those; I'm a cross-disciplinary individual.

We also have a Philosophy class this year, but I'm not including it because I've only had it this year so far (though in general Philosophy is one of my favorite subjects).

·
Banned
605 Posts
Computer programming. Sadly, I only had one science class that I really liked.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did anybody else have "Guidance" growing up? It was basically like group therapy. In middle school we had a lazy guidance counselor who would have us read from that "If...(Questions for Life)" book and answer the questions in a group setting. Occasionally they would teach mundane life skills, like how to prepare a resume or write a check or something, but it was otherwise an easy A. Man, I fucking loved guidance.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
English and languages and history.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I guess most people would consider music under the arts but I think it stands alone.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I like PE, Art and English the most. I liked personifying characters as the plot progressed, and challenging myself in PE. Art is an all-time favorite for me along with English, more than PE though.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.