Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKAY!!! so Im a little disappointed in my peoples! I rarely see new post in the ENFJ section. I know someone made a thread! but seriously!!! represent your type! post some threads.. i can hear the crickets in this section...

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are some of the rarest personality types. That is evident with any ENFJ board I have ever seen or been a part of. That and I think we are too busy out in the world loving on people ;)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i try to take charge on everything, and i feel like im the one who has to post constantly to help my peoples out! represent!!! lol. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
126 Posts
OKAY!!! so Im a little disappointed in my peoples! I rarely see new post in the ENFJ section. I know someone made a thread! but seriously!!! represent your type! post some threads.. i can hear the crickets in this section...

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
We actually had this thread before. If you look at the INTJ section, you'll realize their section is very much alive. They even start social projects and experiments together over the forums.

Its different with ENFJs because we deal with people in real life social surroundings, not the internet, even the idea of myspace, facebook, and AIM tends to weird out some of the more social-philosophical ENFJs.

So stop imposing on others. Maybe ENFJs have real lives that they don't really spend time trying to figure stuff out over the internet. You seem very fond of spending your extra time on the internet, so on behalf of all the ENFJs, we are disappointed in you. :angry:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will have you know that I am just at work... all my free time at work is spent online, i really cant do anythning else, im at an office, I never spend my Actual free time on here!!! its spent socializing with the homies down the block!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey we have more threads than than any of the SPs, SJs, or the ENTJs. So, we beat out over half of the types.

We may never catch up to the INFPs, but I'm fine with that.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
We should play truth or dare.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
i will have you know that I am just at work... all my free time at work is spent online, i really cant do anythning else, im at an office, I never spend my Actual free time on here!!! its spent socializing with the homies down the block!!
What area in LA are you at?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am determined to be better then those INFJs and their cute adorableness!!!! i will!

also yay!! truth or dare!!! how do we start this out?!?!?! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I am determined to be better then those INFJs and their cute adorableness!!!! i will!

also yay!! truth or dare!!! how do we start this out?!?!?! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
umm I dareeee enfj's to make more threads than the intjsssss

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
why must you make my goal sooo difficult!!! all you'll get is empty promises and disappointment later. lol
so true.... k fine.... let's start small..... 5 threads by tomorrow and made by other enfjs other than you! WOO! Come on guys!

·
Registered
442 Posts
so true.... k fine.... let's start small..... 5 threads by tomorrow and made by other enfjs other than you! WOO! Come on guys!
Meh...I'm not feeling it.

Perhaps a bribe would help. *holds out hand expectantly*

·
Registered
442 Posts
Is that a shrubbery???!!! and a herring??!!!

I'll consider your offer.
*goes away to ponder all of the wonderful things I can do with that bribe*

·
Registered
442 Posts
I don't have anything! We're on a computer!
Hey, if Zygomorphic can offer a shrub and a fish, then surely you must also have something. You're holding out on me. Don't play dumb.

*taps foot impatiently*

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Hey, if Zygomorphic can offer a shrub and a fish, then surely you must also have something. You're holding out on me. Don't play dumb.

*taps foot impatiently*
..... you didn't even like the shrub and fish..... fine....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts