Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I read, and understand in my self, INFPs need to be actively engaged in a quest/crusade/mission etc. I feel much more peace in my life when I'm "all up on something"....whatever that is, and I feel fragmenented when I'm not.

So, I'm wondering....what are your crusades?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Become a veterinary surgeon!!!!!!!
thanks Calypso...that's awesome, very specific

I think we all want to make the world a better place...spread a little love etc....but, try to be more specific...

like..."I want to make the world a better place by...(fill in the blank)"

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
To rock this world, to shake it at its very foundation. :cool:

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Affect people.

And find myself so I can do it positively. :happy:

·
Registered
126 Posts
well at first i wanted to spread some love, but some crazy bitch broke my heart so now i gotta find my mission again :/

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
It is so big to speak of missions or crusades although I cant help feeling that way. Yet some measure of humbleness is in order. I have learned that the hard way.

So what is it that I would want to do with my life. There used to be two main things on that list. Developing all my talents to the maximum possible is one. And give all of myself in the name of love is the second. It has been hard to find someone ready for that kind of emotional intensity but I did at last.

But I have come to realise that perhaps even more important than making the world a better place is finding and defeating all the flaws within myself. It took a serious dose of humbleness inducing drama to realise how necessary that was.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I really don't think I have found mine yet, so I suppose my mission right now is finding a mission. If that makes any sense.

·
exploring space
9,698 Posts
I'd like to do something involving animal rescue... I've wanted to join Greenpeace when I was like 10 years old and go save whales, but I think I should focus more on something local since we have a big trouble with stray animals and our society in general doesn't pay attention to them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts