Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At any given time, I have a current favorite song. My definition of a current favorite song is the song that you are constantly listening to today. It's the song that you have on repeat and have included on the mixes you make for yourself and friends.

For me, my current favorite song lasts for a couple of months before I run across another song that I can't stop playing. The song isn't always a song that I've never heard before. Sometimes, I run across an old favorite and put that on repeat because it reappeared when I was in the right mood.

So what one song are you listening to constantly right now in your life?

My current favorite song is Heavy In Your Arms by Florence + the Machine:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I usually freak out people with the sheer width of my musical tastes. I quite like it because it gets people to laugh. So here are two of them, my latest totally overplayed tracks.

When I'm not listening to these, I listen to krautrock tracks lasting 40 minutes...

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Mellow romance song,

·
Registered
299 Posts
To Infpblog;

That sing did move me, it really did. I'll try to remember it as key point from which I'll refer to a lot of memories, thank you, for the song, and your blog, which I've learned a lot from.

·
Premium Member
15,252 Posts
One is a new one (thank you The Don Geronimo show for introducing me to it) and one I've been singing (right up to this day, I love the *message* the Future ishere) for the last year:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since I first posted this thread last September, I've gone through a few current favorite songs which lasted several weeks to a few months. After Florence and the Machine's Heavy In Your Arms were:

1. Tokyo by the Wombats
2. Here's To You by System Syn
3. Rev 20.22 by Puscifer

and currently it's Sex and Violence by Scissor Sisters

·
Registered
891 Posts

Reactions: cheezey

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hmm..... I'm going through a J-Pop/Rock phase and I recently finished watching FMA: B so... I'd say: Hologram - Nico Touches the Walls, Uso - Sid and revisiting a song I had listened to before but forgot it, Summer Snow - Nico Touches the Walls. Probably say these three songs because I tried to learn them on guitar. XD

1 - 20 of 81 Posts