Personality Cafe banner

What is your current relationship status?

• Single

Votes: 109 20.3%
  • Single and Lonely

Votes: 129 24.0%
  • Single and Happy

Votes: 68 12.7%
  • Can't find love

Votes: 25 4.7%
  • Seeking

Votes: 29 5.4%
  • Dating

Votes: 83 15.5%
  • Married

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Married and Bored

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Unhappily Married

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • Happily Married

Votes: 20 3.7%
  • Recovering

Votes: 19 3.5%
  • It's complicated

Votes: 36 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I second that emotion... budumchhhhh eh? eh?? get it?? :tongue: haha but for real I'm totally with you on the single and happy thing. I absolutely love having the luxury of being completely selfish and doing whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it, without having to be responsible for someone else's emotional state. I mean relationships are great in certain ways. But I'm really loving this time for myself right now.
I am totally selfish right now, and I don't care! :laughing: Relationships just go against my nature... Maybe when I finally calm down a bit. :happy:

I'm twisted between Single, Single and Happy, Can't Find Love, and Seeking.

Any suggestion of which one should I choose?

Hmm... I would say that if you aren't sad or frustrated about not finding love or finding the right person, then you would fit into single and happy... If you are actively seeking a relationship then seeking... And I'm not sure about the other two... I don't know if you can really find love or if it finds you.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
I said "single" because, while I'd like someone, I don't think I'm lonely enough to really get me too down or anything. And I don't really want a relationship right now anyway. <:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Single and Happy :)

Single and happy, but if something comes along I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'm happy either way. :cool:
Single but could care less about finding someone, unless the right one pursues me while I am running away.
I agree with Aerorobyn and Hurting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Good for you! I wish I was happy standing alone.

Yes, like the mode answer, I'm single and lonely. Actually, more like single and BORED/APATHETIC.
That's better than being bored and pathetic! :laughing: Always look at the bright side!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I chose single and happy but single and "content" would be more accurate. I know I would like to be in a relationship but I don't care enough to put in any effort to look for someone. I've always seriously doubted I would ever meet a woman in my lifetime that I would actually want to spend more than 10 minutes talking to, so I don't really see a long term commitment happening. This sounds rather cynical but its what I've thought for a long time now. I've never been in a serious relationship so I would like to know what its like but I'm not desperate enough to want to be with just anybody. I can't stand the thought of casual dating nor the conventions of dating in general. Also, I have so many different things I want to accomplish. I feel like getting into a serious relationship could possibly delay those things or worse, stop me from achieving them altogether. Right now, I'm more focused on my ambitions than women and that's the way it'll stay unless something crazy happens.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I was going to click single but I felt can't find love fits the description better. No one really interests me at the moment and I'm not looking for anyone. Just waiting for love to find me sometime..
Ahhh... how true for me. I love your persona sig btw.

I clicked Single and Lonely but not only in a relationship sense, just lonely in general.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Hmm... I would say that if you aren't sad or frustrated about not finding love or finding the right person, then you would fit into single and happy... If you are actively seeking a relationship then seeking... And I'm not sure about the other two... I don't know if you can really find love or if it finds you.
Good idea, thanks. :happy:

I've been single almost my whole life and I got used to it. I am seeking for a boyfriend, but not ambitiously, only wishing and opening my eyes to every possibilities. I'm being positive thinking, ya know?

I think Single and Happy, it is! :proud:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I am currently in a loving relationship with Personality Cafe. I am very happy. I hope it lasts a long time :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I chose single and happy but single and "content" would be more accurate. I know I would like to be in a relationship but I don't care enough to put in any effort to look for someone. I've always seriously doubted I would ever meet a woman in my lifetime that I would actually want to spend more than 10 minutes talking to, so I don't really see a long term commitment happening. This sounds rather cynical but its what I've thought for a long time now. I've never been in a serious relationship so I would like to know what its like but I'm not desperate enough to want to be with just anybody. I can't stand the thought of casual dating nor the conventions of dating in general. Also, I have so many different things I want to accomplish. I feel like getting into a serious relationship could possibly delay those things or worse, stop me from achieving them altogether. Right now, I'm more focused on my ambitions than women and that's the way it'll stay unless something crazy happens.
Then you must not have very high expectations of us! :tongue: Anyway, dating can just start with hanging out and just doing something both of you enjoy; it doesn't have to be the traditional dinner & a movie (although that wouldn't be a bad idea, if you both wanted to do that).

Getting into a serious relationship shouldn't stop you from accomplishing what you want to do. If you really want to do something, the person you are with should encourage you and help you achieve your goal. BUT, however, if your goals change because you're with someone else, then that's a different story.

And crazy things DO happen sometimes...

Good idea, thanks. :happy:

I've been single almost my whole life and I got used to it. I am seeking for a boyfriend, but not ambitiously, only wishing and opening my eyes to every possibilities. I'm being positive thinking, ya know?

I think Single and Happy, it is! :proud:

Positive thinking is key! I'm sure you'll find someone.:happy: When and where...well, only time will tell!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I wish there was a 'single and horny' option, or 'single and checking out any female in a yard radius' NO i'm not that bad, though sometimes... :laughing: There are some very attractive girls in my area! Anyway it's Friday night later, maybe... just maybe... let's see if I can bag that Valentines date...

Cupid! Cupid? ....:angry: Somebody call him! :happy: His services are wanted! Cupid got your number!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I am between the fine line of single and dating? I suppose if I asked someone to be my valentine and they accepted that means I am in fact dating?

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm in a great relationship and I'm happy about it. :)

41 - 60 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.