Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is a guy like Jack White.. Somebody with their shit together. I'm really attracted to confident, creative men .. probably because I'm not very confident myself. Somebody who would take charge.. because I hate making the decisions.

I also like people with their own lives..
guys that don't have to be around every second.
And somebody who shakes things up a bit.
Someone who will tell me when I'm wrong..

what's yours like?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I love INFP's,
I want one!:laughing:
I know there are different schools of thought on two INFP's getting together but I think I might have trouble finding what I want elsewhere. I want that level of bonding.

·
Registered
326 Posts
After giving this only about 2.31 seconds of thought (I'm sorry, it's late), my favourite woman would look something like Zooey Deschanel, but with the personality of Bob Ross.

"Let's give that tree a little friend" <3

Nah it's difficult to say, I don't think I have a certain "ideal profile", I think I could fall in love with a whole range of vastly different people with different personalities, looks etc...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well, it depends if you're talking about loving or lusting...

If you're talking about love, then

Nah it's difficult to say, I don't think I have a certain "ideal profile", I think I could fall in love with a whole range of vastly different people with different personalities, looks etc...
This. I'd be most compatible with an ENTP, though. Maybe someone like the ENFP I know. Someone who is confident with his place in the world, yet thoughtful and intelligent. Someone not afraid to challenge my ideas. Someone who is sincere and not afraid to be deep. Someone who I'd easily connect with and who would understand me, but be honest with me when necessary.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well, it depends if you're talking about loving or lusting...

If you're talking about love, then

This. I'd be most compatible with an ENTP, though. Maybe someone like the ENFP I know. Someone who is confident with his place in the world, yet thoughtful and intelligent. Someone not afraid to challenge my ideas. Someone who is sincere and not afraid to be deep. Someone who I'd easily connect with and who would understand me, but be honest with me when necessary.
true...depends if we are picking a life partner...or a lover

hopefully they are the same person...but we might answer the question differently

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
  • An artsy girl. The natural kind.
  • Soft spoken, but confident.
  • Laid back, like me.
  • Affectionate.
  • Knows how to express love well.
  • Likes to sing, and is good at it.
  • Adventurous.
  • Feminine. Likes to wear dresses.
  • Petite.
  • Classy.
  • Likes to dress up and go for a classy night on the town.
  • Indie fashion sense.
  • Can be silly and/or witty.
  • High value of love.
  • Will be a good mother.
I think that's everything.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
My sentiments exactly. I don't even know where I could begin to narrow it down. I think my problem is that I see merit in so many (contradictory) qualities. Analytical? Cool. More emotional? Cool. Short, tall, blonde, brunette... Just, whatever.

And as to what will actually work and not just what I'm attracted to, I have no idea about that, either.

4,757 Posts
I have no idea.

Every time I think I have my type down, I find some else who doesn't fit the pattern. The best guess I can give is funny, intelligent, and probably a guy with blue eyes and black/dark hair (although, again, that's definitely not set in stone).

Reactions: under skies

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I'm really not sure. Nobody out there is really Perfect you know?
I guess there's qualities I'd like to have in a man.

-Appreciation of art.
-Open-minded
-Passionate especially about Music.
-Kind.
-Not afraid to take risks.
-Not afraid to act silly with me.
-Good with kids.This is a MAJOR plus for me.
-Good with animals.
-The type of person that will drive and get lost with me.

4,757 Posts
  • Laid back, like me.
  • Affectionate.
  • Adventurous.
  • Petite.
  • Classy.
  • Indie fashion sense.
  • High value of love.
  • Will be a good mother.
:laughing:I fit 2 of your many criteria, wanna get married? :wink:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
  • Laid back, like me.
  • Affectionate.
  • Adventurous.
  • Petite.
  • Classy.
  • Indie fashion sense.
  • High value of love.
  • Will be a good mother.
Wow,I actually fit all of those BUT petite.
Dang chubster :X

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
More talented than me... Sees right through me at a first glance... but isn't smug or arrogant about it. Good-natured. Funny. Kind, you know. Responsible, trust-worthy. Empathetic and sympathetic. Someone with the potential to rule/save the world. A painter, an actress, or some kind of artist. An unstoppable force, magnificent to behold. An equal partner in every aspect of life, exploring this world beside me, both of us just supporting and appreciating each other.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Pretty much what Jinamuro said....if I had to pick some celebrities for the sake of it...Charlotte Gainesbourg, Jenny Lewis, Zooey Deschanel (sp?), etc...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I love INFP's,
I want one!:laughing:
I know there are different schools of thought on two INFP's getting together but I think I might have trouble finding what I want elsewhere. I want that level of bonding.
i fit all of your list!:wink:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Yes it looks like you do! You are too cute! I really like you but I don't think I'd really like jail:wink:
Call me in a couple of years!
don't you worry i won't testify against you:wink: and in a couple years alright*stares at watch*impaitently

1 - 20 of 141 Posts