Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although you may already have a job, what is your dream job? I don't know about you, but I would like to be a criminal psychologist because I am fascinated by what goes on in the minds of corrupt people. I'm still not sure if I should do it, though, because I might get depressed by it. What about you?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hard to say, really. Anything that I can do on my own, on my own time would be ideal. I like the create things. I love to write. I think probably if I could be an author that would be ideal. I could stay at home in my pajamas and write all day, drinking lattes and tapping away on my keyboard. Sounds like bliss ^^

·
Registered
303 Posts
A layabout. But a very high-class one.

I'm serious. :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hard to say, really. Anything that I can do on my own, on my own time would be ideal. I like the create things. I love to write. I think probably if I could be an author that would be ideal. I could stay at home in my pajamas and write all day, drinking lattes and tapping away on my keyboard. Sounds like bliss ^^
It sounds good, doesn't it. I've always wanted to be an author myself and you make it sound so easy and fun. Something I believe all of us ISFP's should have in our careers. :)::happy:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Locomotive (train) engineer. I got a MBTI-ISFP related career guide while I was in college and that was listed as one of the recommended jobs.:laughing:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Locomotive (train) engineer. I got a MBTI-ISFP related career guide while I was in college and that was listed as one of the recommended jobs.:laughing:
I thought you said train conductor at first. They have to deal with many people commiting suicide. :mellow:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I plan to have children and would like to be a stay-at-home mom, so I’m seeking careers that have the possibility of working from home. My ideal job will allow me to have plenty of leisure time. I'm writing children's books and songs, poems, and young adults novels... hopefully my stuff is good enough and I can make a living as an author. Or I would like to be an owner of a small home décor store.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Veterinarian.

It's the only thing I ever told my parents I wanted to be when I grew up and my dad said it was for ******* and that I should be a real doctor.

I took personality tests and it always pooped up on the top.

·
Registered
183 Posts
A layabout. But a very high-class one.

I'm serious. :p
THIS. If I can't do a one time thing that supplies me with a lifetime of money then I guess I'd want to be a manga artist or movie soundtrack producer. Maybe I can just live in the woods with the internet and hope that no one finds me :p

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Fighting really strong people for a living or maybe traveling the world or solving crimes. Just something intense and action oriented sounds good to me.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I think being a self employed artist in alaska would be fun.:proud:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Running my own research lab, working for the centres of disease control and prevention, or becoming an FDA microbiologist.

Being paid for doing nothing would be cool too.

·
Registered
IXFP 9w1 4w5 6w7 Pisces
947 Posts
Being a singer or a traveling author would be lovely. Oh or maybe a stay at home author like someone mentioned earlier. That sounds nice~

Reactions: Fuzbal
1 - 17 of 17 Posts