Personality Cafe banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
When I used my potty successfully, even pulling my diaper up well, and decided that this time I was the one who would carry it out to the outdoor privy. I waited until no one was watching and picked it up and walked ever so slowly and carefully to the door so that I wouldn't spill any. When I was partway there someone yelled a warning and everybody rushed toward me so I hurried and managed to get outside the door without any spill(s) and dumped it on the sidewalk.
Even to this day I feel that, if they'd all left me alone I probably would have got the contents into the outdoor outhouse without spilling anything ... not even on the seat.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sitting in a crib in my childhood bedroom, surrounded by all the dark, multi-colored stuffing from my sister Marci's new teddy bear. I had but one tooth, and put it to work.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I remember loads of colors and patterns but I cannot recall the dating for it. I am sure one of the more vivid memories was when I was about three years old, got hit with a walking cane when I wanted to give my grandpa a hug haha

Also, I remember a suicide, I think I was the last person she spoke to, was around the same year, she laid down on the street and got run over by a car, I remember they used my brown/beige flower sheets to cover her..

·
Registered
28,957 Posts
I have a number of preschool memories from when I was around 3 years old.

One time I recall my mom coming in to resupply the school with diapers. Ironically, I don’t remember the sensation of wearing a diaper.

Another time I was told to do jump rope in front of two girls to my embarrassment.

Another time some musical guest came over. I think he was calling on people or something.

There was also a very large parrot that I was afraid of so they transferred me to a building with two or so smaller parrot like animals.

In another instance I was doing a potato sack race with my dad.

Further, I recall exploring playgrounds in the preschool.

In an instance that I can remember the feeling of quite well, there was a ladder to a bunk bed in the main building. Being afraid of heights at that moment I felt very disconcerted and still recall the feeling.

I also remember the lush autumn leaves and cool chill of the wind. Perhaps because it the same that I experienced for years after.

Of course, the image of my small bus driving onto the red rocks on the way into the preschool cannot be forgotten.

Also something about pumpkins.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,467 Posts
Being thrown under a shower after I jumped into a puddle of water and fertilizer surrounding a new tree being planted. I was terrified by the shower head (when I say fertilizer, yes, it was THAT kind of fertilizer).

21 - 25 of 25 Posts