• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
@Mal12345 Thanks for your observation.

I'd say all 16 types can be envious about different things, it's a misconception to limit a trait so deeply embedded in human nature. Anyway, my envy is not malicious but some sort of jealousy. It has a positive admiration quality that motivates me to get better and reach personal goals.
As for my enneagram and type, I test different everytime so it's wrong to claim that anything I post here is representative of a particular type. And I'm against hardcore typing bias, it limits individual freedom. That's why I put a questionmark next to it :p

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
Interesting how type 5 and the 2 wings surrounding it are the most common types to participate in this forum.

5w4, 5w6

4w5, 6w5

It makes sense that the 5 influence would bring people towards PerC because it's a place to explore, learn, reflect, and it's private (physically).

:)

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm a 5w6

·
Registered
45 Posts
This enneagram thing has me quite confounded. I took the test and was found to [possibly] be 9w1, 7w6, 4w5. Reading the sp/sx/so descriptions I believe that 9w1 sx/so is frighteningly accurate but I am really having difficulty understanding what to do with this information and how to confirm its validity. Also, how do I know what my heart/head/gut numbers are? Do I take the first number of each of these sets to be my "tritype"? It seems that I do relate to 9/7/4, as explained in one of the threads here on PerC but how can you ever confidently know what you are? And how do the "wings" fit in? Bah!

81 - 100 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.