Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a psychologist say that people of certain personality characteristics tend to be drawn to certain colors.

I am an INFJ 4, and my favorite color goes back and forth between green and blue. Maybe teal or something in the middle does is it for me more.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Crimson/navy, INTP 5.

Reactions: Cleo

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crimson/navy, INTP 5.
That's funny, because it seems like those colors go well together. Have you just found yourself buying those colors over the years, as in you don't really think about it or do it on purpose?

·
Registered
791 Posts
That's funny, because it seems like those colors go well together. Have you just found yourself buying those colors over the years, as in you don't really think about it or do it on purpose?
I like these colors when they make a presence in my head. But I don't think I'll buy clothes of my favorite color, as my favorite color was once orange and I felt awkward buying so much orange. Then again, navy clothes wouldn't be too flashy at all as orange...I haven't really thought about it.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I could imagine a 7 liking that. I wonder if Eights and sensors like something redish.
I could see that; red would be next on the list for me. Red seems very alive and passionate, while violet has a very decadent sort of feel to it.

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
INFJ 9w1 - Blue. Any shade, doesn't really matter to me.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It seems like those could be really earthy colors. Do you have a strong body fix?
I'm currently trying to find it in the type me thread, but according to opinions it's the last in my stacking so I don't think it's stronger then my heart fix at least.

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,826 Posts
ENTP 9w8
Yellow because it's bright and happy, red because it stands out.

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ENTP 9w8
Yellow because it's bright and happy, red because it stands out.
I think yellow might be an extravert color. And actually this psychologist kind of hinted at that. Extraverts are bright, alive, and like to get outside and get things done. In one of my classes, I learned that extraverts are way better at staying in shape too.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
INTJ (by current thinking) 5w6; I don't have a favorite color, but I prefer those on the dark side.

Maybe black, and a really dark blue.

·
Registered
242 Posts
ENFP 9w1, yellow-orangish c:

Or rainbows of colors in different tints :S I like that a lot too

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ENFP 9w1, yellow-orangish c:

Or rainbows of colors in different tints :S I like that a lot too
That's funny, because I could see nines liking rainbows of colors. I think of Rihanna, she seems to have a wardrobe full of all the colors of the rainbow and her music videos too. We Found Love, Man Down, Only Girl, all of them are very vibrant in color. Maybe that has something to do with her Barbados style...

And @Sonny a 9 also, likes yellow and red.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts