Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Actually, yeah, I like fish. I also, for some weird reason, really am fascinated by Canadian geese and wish I could have some as pets. Have you ever seen any hold up traffic trying to cross the street? Especially a lot of them at once? Hilarious.

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts

Oh and cats... :kitteh:

Reactions: Judson Joist

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Goats, fish, and lizards? Must...resist urge to make...Undertale/Deltarune references!

As for me, I've always wanted a rabbit (also an Undertale creature), especially a Flemish Giant.

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
I see what you mean.

My favorite animals:
Hi there, old timer. New year eve brought many old member to post here, lovely.

I added like to your post as some other too. It's interesting to see the likes as implicit acknowledgement of our dark humor and that we tend not to be vegan :laughing:

Oh, and i like to pet... people. I need them for my world domination plan later. :skeleton: :exterminate:

·
Administrator
13,615 Posts
Not an INTJ. Also--I have never had a pet ferret, they are illegal in my state. But they look like so much fun!

(the ferrets playing starts about 2: 15)

This weasel is cute, but I don't know if I'd really want him as a pet.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Goats, fish, and lizards? Must...resist urge to make...Undertale/Deltarune references!

As for me, I've always wanted a rabbit (also an Undertale creature), especially a Flemish Giant.
I have a dwarf bunny and she's awesome, highly recommend getting one! :)

I like that rabbits are pretty low-maintenance pets, all you gotta do is feed them and give them some love every once in a while, ensure they have space to run around. No need to bath them or walk them, they are easy to litter train. And they are social, they like to cuddle and be petted.

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
I don't think I would like to have a pet. So much responsibility.

Reactions: Necrofantasia

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,600 Posts
I kind of like reptiles but I have never owned one before. My cousin has a leopard gecko and I want to get one of my own. Banana Ball Pythons are very beautiful and I want to get one. They are a bit more expensive than some of the other snakes in the pet store. They have an intense stare and can be friendly in their own way.

Some people are grossed out when I say I want to own a snake or multiple snakes but that doesn't stop me from wanting to get one as a pet. They may be a common fear for people but it doesn't mean they can't be part of the family. If I am living on my own, people can't tell me who is and who is not in the family. If they do, zark them. Rats are also very intelligent and misunderstood. I've got a soft spot for ferrets too, how lively they can be.

Reactions: ewdenore

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Outside of cats and dogs, my granny owned crabs, hamsters, birds and rabbits. The birds were my favorites by far. Hearing them chirp was nice, but I felt bad for them being caged all day.

A good friend had a house full of weiner dogs and reptiles when we were kids. Her dad has a lot of fish too. I think her sister had guinea pigs at one point and a feret, but I'm not into that. Give me a cute kitty and I'm good.

Reactions: Judson Joist
1 - 20 of 37 Posts