Personality Cafe banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Plague Doctor
5,927 Posts
I really enjoyed taking care of an aquarium for a time. I like making certain the water is just right chemically and investing in the whole environment and all. However, once I had my daughter, I didn't really have time to care for it properly (plus I couldn't during my pregnancy), so we ended up giving our fish away (wisely, though) and shutting it down. I think we sold the aquarium and equipment when we moved.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I've never been possessive and have never had a desire to 'have a pet' perse' but sometimes I think it would be really nice to have a parrot or similar - one of those birds you can teach to talk.

<<<<<-------------------take it frum a koon!

I would recite some of these intj posts I've read here on PerC to the thing till it really had them down pat. Then when dumbass's would be within earshot just let my fine feathered friend do the talking. :exterminate:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
I still want a cuddly snuggly rabbit bunny!
:kitteh:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Dolphins. They live in their cleaning solution; regrettably they need more elbow room than contact lenses.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Spiders! I want to get one as soon as I find more time to take care of a pet.

28508162116_b4d4c0c05d_b.jpg

Snakes and Scorpions are great too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everybody! I love both cats and dogs, but recently I’ve got myself a pet rabbit. I didn’t plan to buy it. I saw a poor animal in my neighborhood left in the tiny cage, direct sunlight, and without access to the water or food. I took him from the previous owner, and he didn’t mind. Both of my cats and my dog have accepted their new furry friend. But at night, I have to still lock him in his cage for safety reasons. Now, I’m planning to get a new cage. I’ve found a few recommendations here Pet Rabbit Care Guide & Information - Petsoid maybe there is something else I need to know before buying a cage?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 594
552 Posts
I am a big dog guy, as I tend to get along with them the best.
But if those are excluded, I would probably go with a horse.

I used to ride horses when I was younger, and I have no problem bonding with them.
Of course, that was over 10 years ago. So I would probably suck.

Reactions: Froody Blue Gem

·
Registered
15,260 Posts

I like African grey parrots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Judson Joist

·
Registered
ENFP-A 359 sp/sx
1,272 Posts
If I could get my hands on a tarantula I would.
Smaller lambs/sheep are adorable also.

Reactions: Infinitus

·
Registered
One And Only
710 Posts
I’ve only had 2 pets: a Chilean Rose Tarantula and a Golden Hamster. Out of the two I’d say I preferred the rodent: relatively smart, funny & actually sociable. Can’t exactly bond with a spider, but it cured my fear to a large extent, plus they’re fascinating to observe.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Cats, birds, fish.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts