Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is your favorite pokemon and why? also what element it is.

My favorite pokemon is squirtle! I like squirtle because he is a turtle that is super cute! and he uses water attacks!

Reactions: Teigue

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I loved Charmander. Mainly there were three pokemon that me and brothers "had" to pick to be ours and only ours. My little liked Pikachu, My older brother liked Squirtle. I liked squirtle too, but since he was already taken I went with Charmander. I just grew to love him.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never mind i take that back i love bayleef, oh my bayleef i love bayleef it's the best pokemon i ever trained! who likes bayleef too! man though i like how charmander evolves into charazard!

·
Registered
41 Posts
HEY GUYS I KNOW I'M NOT AN INFP BUT I'M BARGING IN ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE HOLY CRAP POKEMON

I really like Marshtomps, ahaha. It has nothing to do with Mudkips, but they're just so smiley! C: Same reason I like Trapinch!

Also, I like Larvitar, because it reminds me of an emo two year old! Duskull reminds me of the really shy kid in the classroom~

I'll probably come back to this thread and list like...two hundred more, pahaha.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Sandslash! I'm really feeling the nostalgia!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I loved Charmander. Mainly there were three pokemon that me and brothers "had" to pick to be ours and only ours. My little liked Pikachu, My older brother liked Squirtle. I liked squirtle too, but since he was already taken I went with Charmander. I just grew to love him.
I have two brothers one older and one younger, so I had to follow the, 'pick to be ours and only ours,' rule growing up too=P!

Reactions: Nasmoe

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

original 151, f the rest.

Reactions: Nasmoe and Teigue
1 - 20 of 96 Posts