Personality Cafe banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
I don't think it's a coincidence that INFP's like eevee and its evolutions :hearteyes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd have to say eevee as it can evolve into a lightning type, a fire type or a water type (and others, evidently) which are all.. awesome.. in their own ways. Id probably ask Eevee what it would like to be (if any) before i evolved it with some pictures from pokemon Vogue to help it decide, because maybe it would be like pikachu from the series and just not wanna do the whole evolution thing. Either way, thats fine with me. Eevee is rad.

That or growlithe (/arcanine). I always loved that fire dog.

·
MotM 5/2015 | Bankslayer
13,347 Posts
Umbreon <3

My second fav would be Celebi.

·
Registered
771 Posts
My favorite eevolutions are Vaporeon (water) and Glaceon (ice)

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Idk my favorite eeveelution. There are so many that I like for different reasons, but it wouldn't be Vaporeon or Leafeon because water and grass have always been boring elements to me. I guess my favorite is Espeon because I'm psychic like that.

Reactions: Huron00

·
Registered
771 Posts
Idk my favorite eeveelution. There are so many that I like for different reasons, but it wouldn't be Vaporeon or Leafeon because water and grass have always been boring elements to me. I guess my favorite is Espeon because I'm psychic like that.
I picked Vaporeon for it's looks, I guess. But I agree that water is generally a boring element.
Psychic, steel and dragon are my favorite type moves.

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
Espeon is my favourite pokémon, so it's basically an eevee-evolution. I'd rather say: feel the Espeon :D

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I picked Vaporeon for it's looks, I guess. But I agree that water is generally a boring element.
Psychic, steel and dragon are my favorite type moves.
As a kid, I mostly liked fire, sometimes electric when going for something more clean-cut and less demonic than fire, and I had several quick random bursts of obsession over steel that only lasted about a day at a time. So basically, badass elements. I also kind of liked dark but there weren't really enough cool dark Pokemon at the time. Or what am I saying? Most of the newer dark Pokemon don't even look dark. I guess I was just too shy to express my interest in the "evil" Pokemon around my judgmental parents. But, that didn't stop me from giving my super spy Furret character Klyte Cyber a femme fatalle Sneasel sidekick whose name I have forgotten. Yeah, I was 9 years old. And of course, I've also always liked psychic Pokemon just because I've always thought they were trippy since before I even knew what "trippy" meant. I remember being 5 years old and seeing the 1st psychic gym leader introduced in the Pokemon anime and immediately becoming wildly obsessed with telekinesis, mind-reading, and the like. Of course, I like Caitlin better than Sabrina now, and it has everything to do with Caitlin having a personality (and backstory) more similar to that of... [Read my username.]

·
Registered
771 Posts
^Those are good reasons. I always found Electric to be a bit badass. What's your username mean? o_O

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
^Those are good reasons. I always found Electric to be a bit badass. What's your username mean? o_O
Oh, derp. I forgot dragon. Yeah, if you had asked me last year, I would have definitely said my favorite type was dragon because I was obsessed with epic fantasy metal and many of my favorite anime characters at the time also coincidentally had dragon motifs. I also love how the duality between dragons and fairies is sort of a thing in Pokemon now. It gives the games a more mystical esoteric feel that I really appreciate.

As for my username (and avatar), my current favorite anime character is a psychic INFP 4w3 who basically kills everybody.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hydreigon (Gen 5/Black & White in case anyone's curious). I like it because it's one of the few Pokemon that actually looks evil instead of just cute or badass. And because of its association with evil, I probably like it for the same reason that I'm a self-proclaimed Slytherin: I feel very dark on the inside.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Oh, derp. I forgot dragon. Yeah, if you had asked me last year, I would have definitely said my favorite type was dragon because I was obsessed with epic fantasy metal and many of my favorite anime characters at the time also coincidentally had dragon motifs. I also love how the duality between dragons and fairies is sort of a thing in Pokemon now. It gives the games a more mystical esoteric feel that I really appreciate.

As for my username (and avatar), my current favorite anime character is a psychic INFP 4w3 who basically kills everybody.
Dragons moves are very well rounded and dragon type Pokemon are highly versatile, they're very strong. I love them. I love all things esoteric so that appeals to me as well. The only fairy Pokemon I really like is Celebi because he's psychic as well. Cute little thing. I'm a sucker for cute pokemon, I like to collect them not so much use them much for battles.

Damn, lol, that sounds like my kind of character. :tongue:

·
Registered
771 Posts

Dragons moves are very well rounded and dragon type Pokemon are highly versatile, they're very strong. I love them. I love all things esoteric so that appeals to me as well. The only fairy Pokemon I really like is Celebi because he's psychic as well. Cute little thing. I'm a sucker for cute pokemon, I like to collect them not so much use them much for battles.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts

Celebi is actually grass/psychic, but even before fairy pokemon Pokemon existed, I referred to Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Victini as the legendary fairies.

Then, you should watch and read Akira. Although, I must warn you that I had gone three years without feeling that glorious overwhelming rush of desensitization that has always cause me to seek all things dark and intense, and then, I watched Akira for the first time, and I finally felt it again. You also might not sympathize with my character because he can be kind of a dick at times especially when he's high and especially towards INFJs when he's tired of their florid language and just wants them to get to the goddamn point. But really, everything he says or does is exactly what I would say or do in those situations, especially when I was his age, namely 15. But, that doesn't change the fact that he's an INFP with a tragic fate and past uncannily similar to my own and now I'm crying.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
O_O I thought it's because he was always like half asleep. Lol, Brock just doesn't wanna set all those girls he talks to on fire. Pretty sure they wouldn't like him much after that.

No wonder so many characters go like this >_< when they're frustrated in manga/anime...

·
Registered
INFP
1,926 Posts
Arbok! The King Cobra has been my favourite animal since I was a kid, and therefore Arbok has always been my number one! Plus, Arboks "Shed Skin" is a really nice passive to have in the games.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts