• Football (American)

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Hockey

Votes: 27 11.2%
  • Track and/or cross country

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Rugby

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Racket sport(s) (Badminton, Tennis, Squash, etc.)

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 119 49.2%
1 - 20 of 150 Posts
4,757 Posts
Hockey and Cricket boo-yah

GO SENS

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I like to play tennis.
I don't really care to watch any sports unless I'm with people who are supremely into it, and then I'll mimic them. That's pretty fun, bit of a rush.

Reactions: MissNobody

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Blernsball. Go New New York Mets!

Really? You like that more than Mudding?
well i was goin by the most recent action seein as i got the prollems with the truck cause usually it wud be the muddin but i cant find my toolkit to fix the battery an so i haveta just ramble round here a bit to see wuts up and find a lil fun so the pature is here i dont have to drive to it or anything an its pretty cool you know its alright get drunk in the mornin go out there while they are still asleepin they dont see ya comin fall right in the mud wooooweee

thing is also bein in this general area another goodun is shroomin same thing jus about creepin up in a field but not as much work just dodge em rather than tip em usually then dun even run up on yeh if they do just wave a hand say GITONOUTTAHOUAH! usually they run away no problem then go back to collectin the goods go home make some tea really a workout if ya think about it i dont

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
growing up it was mostly basketball and netball but since then I'd say skateboarding. I think it's amazing what they can do.... it's also really fun to watch. Very :shocked: and oooowwwwwwwwwww daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I like watching college level basketball and football (American style). They have more heart at that level. I'm glued to a television come Saturday morning. I grew up in a home, where sports stayed on the television 24/7. My dad would even watch golf and bowling, if they were the only sports on television. Racing is alright to watch in person, but I wouldn't watch NASCAR on television. I've sorta been muddin' and 4 wheelin', that shit is more fun than you'd think. You gotta have a little ******* in you, to be in the south. I don't really consider it a sport, but I love fishing and I'm fixing to take up shooting Bambi's dad. Then I'm gonna get me a camo spray painted 4x4 Chevy with a lift kit, put a shotgun in the back window, and slap a big vinyl sticker on the back window, that says, "If it flies, it dies!" along with the mandatory "I still miss my ex, but my aim is improving!" and "Driver carries less than 20 dollars of ammunition." bumper stickers. Yeehaw!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
well i was goin by the most recent action seein as i got the prollems with the truck cause usually it wud be the muddin but i cant find my toolkit to fix the battery an so i haveta just ramble round here a bit to see wuts up and find a lil fun so the pature is here i dont have to drive to it or anything an its pretty cool you know its alright get drunk in the mornin go out there while they are still asleepin they dont see ya comin fall right in the mud wooooweee

thing is also bein in this general area another goodun is shroomin same thing jus about creepin up in a field but not as much work just dodge em rather than tip em usually then dun even run up on yeh if they do just wave a hand say GITONOUTTAHOUAH! usually they run away no problem then go back to collectin the goods go home make some tea really a workout if ya think about it i dont
Man dang ol muddin man talkin bout you get tha doggone 4 wheeler go plowin' all through the dang swamp man talkin bout that mud come up all the way to the top o' the tires then go clog up the dang carwash drains cleanin' it off man talkin bout you find mud up in your eardrums still a dang week later man.

Yeah man talkin bout I went shroomin once man looked up under that dang cowpile found a whole darn forest of em man then went home an made 4 doggone cupsatea talkin bout started seeing giraffes crawlin' out the toaster man talkin to me bout lizard men an stuff just think I'll stick ta cookin my own dang moonshine instead man talkin bout that's a REAL man's sport right there.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Roller Derby Rules!!!!!!

Elbow to the chin, baby.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Ice hockey then football. I watch baseball, basketball, soccer and curling every now and then.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts