Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd have put "What was your favorite television show as a child?" but, let's face it - you are still children - at least in my books - so, what is best? For those of you who feel as though they are no longer children, what was your favorite television show as a child?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'm probably gonna sound like a total lazy fuck when I list off these shows, but I want to clarify that I am NOT consistent in my television watching habits and that I actually don't spend much time watching television :laughing:

I can't pick one show, soooo....:
Weeds
Dexter
Haven
Warehouse 13
Caprica
United States of Tara
Bones
Riven Monsters
The Universe
Pawn Stars
Teen Titans
Stargate
American Pickers

·
Registered
26 Posts
- Blackadder
- Home Movies
- The Simpsons (s.1-8)
- Futurama
- The Mary Tyler Moore Show
- I, Claudius
- Anything classic Looney Tunes, approx 1940's-60's.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
currently: how i met your mother, Stargate Universe, Mythbusters and CBC news

@HannibalLecter
although i don't know your age i can understand how you may think we are children. I tend to consider14 year olds as children at times.

·
Banned
557 Posts
ATHF

I'd always watch this while staying up late as hell on weekday nights. Then I'd get to school and feel like shit. Oh well, those days were awesome. Nowadays life is full of crap... :dry:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Twin Peaks
The Simpsons
Familyguy
Mythbusters and all kinds of discovery sciense stuff
Whose Line Is It Anyways

·
Registered
50 Posts
There have hundreds of television show that i watched. Most of them are Cartoons when im in my childhood...
i was really attached on Ghost Buster when im still very young and not going to school... i really like singing its opening song when it started...

·
Registered
25 Posts
There isn't any specific favorite television show a like but i keep on fluctuating on music channels as i like hearing to songs. and if not listening to songs then i like to watch a movie.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I would likely still be considered a child, and my favorite shows as of right now are:

30 Rock
Arrested Development (too bad it was so short lived, I have the whole show on DVD)
MythBusters

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't have any as i don't recognize any of them now. I think i have seen lots and lots of TV Series in my childhood and those few in my teen age have replaced the memories of those old ones. The only thing remains is the current shows i'm watching in Discovery.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Big Bang Theory
Scooby Doo ( don't care what version...love them ALL)
Criminal Minds
Myth Busters
NCIS

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am forever in love with Supernatural. And Fringe. Fringe is second only because it came out later, but both are equally fascinating to me. The endless possibilities of the unknown and mysteries that fill our world today, all under our noses and we have no idea.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts