Personality Cafe banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I can't think of a favourite episode right now I might have to get back to you on that. I haven't seen Disjointed.
if you are a pot smoker (even if you aren't) you might like it. it's a funny show. i thought it was even funnier than that 70's show and i like that show

·
Corvus Cretin
20,869 Posts
Adventure Time has recently earned it's place as one of my favs and gets a ton of credit for making western animation on TV great again.

·
Corvus Cretin
20,869 Posts
If you're into western animation, check out the Netflix Voltron reboot. Pretty decent.

Clone Wars and Rebels are great too.
I've heard of those and might check em out. I'm also gonna continue and finish my binge of Teen Titans (the original) and Futurama eventually and get started on Animaniacs. As for anime, I'm gonna continue and finish Neon Genesis Evangelion and get started on Jojo's bizarre adventure. I also really wanna watch the Studio Ghibli films as well.

·
Registered
17,696 Posts
I've heard of those and might check em out. I'm also gonna continue and finish my binge of Teen Titans (the original) and Futurama eventually and get started on Animaniacs. As for anime, I'm gonna continue and finish Neon Genesis Evangelion and get started on Jojo's bizarre adventure. I also really wanna watch the Studio Ghibli films as well.
NGE is still my favorite after 20 odd years.

Haven't seen the Titans yet, but I do plan on watching it at some point since I've seen all of the WB animated superhero shows - except that one.

(Also, dat avatar :eek:h:)

·
Corvus Cretin
20,869 Posts
NGE is still my favorite after 20 odd years.

Haven't seen the Titans yet, but I do plan on watching it at some point since I've seen all of the WB animated superhero shows - except that one.

(Also, dat avatar :eek:h:)
I'm highly enjoying TT so far :). Very good humor, great characters and great writing. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed with it.

And yeah my new avi is awesome. I tend to have really neat and clever avatars on here. XD

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Stranger Things for sure. I actually liked Big Bang, though I tend to agree with the constructive crits levied against it (typically that it reinforces negative pop culture stereotypes). I gave up on 'The Walking Dead' because of all the gun-related incompetence. Missing rear sights, lame nomenclature (like switching off the safety on a GLOCK which has no manual safety, instead having three safety mechanisms built into the action), and worst of all TWO characters losing their right eyes, yet they continue to shoot right-handed just because the actors couldn't train themselves to do shoot left-handed.

I can only tolerate so much insult.

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts

21 - 36 of 36 Posts