Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Something I forgot:)

Votes: 1 2.6%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just something for fun. And yes, I'm making you pick just one:)

Mine is a little cold but beautifully sunny. I get that weather where I am around now, late fall/winter. It's perfect for me because it has all the brightness of summer but its clearer and crisper and cooler and I love it!

Your turn! And do share with us as well, if you'd like!

Reactions: Vivid Melody

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
Just something for fun. And yes, I'm making you pick just one:)

Mine is a little cold but beautifully sunny. I get that weather where I am around now, late fall/winter. It's perfect for me because it has all the brightness of summer but its clearer and crisper and cooler and I love it!

Your turn! And do share with us as well, if you'd like!
I'm not picking just one. I like changing weather. If it's always the same,... that's boring.

·
Registered
9,827 Posts
i'm an infp and i voted for thunderstorms!!!

Reactions: Snowflake Minuet

·
exploring space
ENFP
9,470 Posts
I have a sensitive mood and the best weather for it is definitely sunny and cool to warm. Winter time is tough on me but I do enjoy rain and thunderstorms.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Sunny, with a mild temperature (60 to 65) and a slight breeze.

My favorite the first warmish day in April when the snow has melted and you can smell that muddy, earthy smell of the ground, and also the first day of 65 degrees after a hot, humid summer -- it's very refreshing.

Unfortunately, where I live, it seems that moderate temperatures occur for like 3 to 4 weeks in April/May and then September/October. The rest of the time it's either Antarctica or Florida. Hell, just during this last week, Monday it was about 60 degrees and humid (in December!) and then the next day it was 30 and windy.

I tend to hate summer because of the old cliche "it's not the heat, it's the humidity." Wisconsin is humid AF, very sticky and uncomfortable. When I went to Palm Springs, CA one time, their version of 80 degrees (you know, the dry heat) felt like our version of 65.

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
I put overcast with light rain, but I tend to feel most energized on overcast days, no matter how much rain there is (or isn't). I am really sensitive to heat and the sun and used to get hives from being exposed to the sun for too long (not sunburn; allergies). So I don't have those positive associations with the sun that many people do. I voted "overcast: light rain".

As an introvert, I'm sure you can understand the excellent excuse to stay inside and read! : )

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I chose cool and sunny but I really like a breezy and sunny

It just makes for a great outdoors in a hammock, curled up with a book lazy day

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
I love it when it's overcast and cool outside. I prefer no rain, but light rain is kind of nice as well. I hate the sun, and I dislike heavy rain. Snow's fun for a few minutes before it becomes irritating.

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
Same as you - Sunny but slightly cool. I also love breezy days because they're refreshing. The sun makes my mood brighter. I also love basking in its warmth. It feels so good. But thunderstorms and snow are close seconds ;)

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
This one's a tossup between "cool or cold and sunny" vs. "overcast with light rain", but I went with the former, 'cause I be needing that Vitamin D.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
The ideal day IMO is upper 60s/low 70s (not sure what that is in Celsius...maybe 18-21 C?) with no clouds, a light breeze, and a lot of sunshine.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Most of the people I know seem to favor rainy or cold weather. It may sound typical, but I'd take warm and sunny with clear skies any day. It's so much less hassle and I'm very sensitive to the cold. Besides, listening to your music outside while bathing in the sun while always be one of life's best little things.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts