Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
I've read too many good books over the past eight years or so, I used to say Ender's Game, and while that's still one of my favorites, I've read too many other good books recently to be sure.

Banned
INFP 9w1 sp/so
I'm not much of a reader at all and it'll show from my choice, but mine's Bec. I love the Demonata series and Bec's my favourite. Really need to get into the Saga of Darren Shan at some point.

Registered
INFJ
There are far too many amazing books I鈥檝e read to ever be able to pick just one!

At the end of the day though, the books that I鈥檝e always adored, and will always want to re-read are the classics:

Alice in Wonderland

Alice.jpg

Winnie the Pooh

Pooh_small_1024x1024.jpg

The Velveteen Rabbit

VRabbit.jpg

Registered
I recently finished The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a collection of short stories, but they connect in some way.

Registered
So many.

If I had to pick a single series though it would be Dune by Frank Herbert.

Especially the third and last book of the series.
I rarely run into anybody who read all of the original Dune series and liked it. It's has been a long time for me, but I remember being really into a lot of the later story elements with Duncan Idaho clones and the Honored Matres. Hmmm, kinda want to read it again. Maybe in the future.

Banned
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.

Delphic Seer

amongst others...

Registered
Thriller-book-selection-review-756311.jpg
I just started reading theese books and now I can say - I am so excited... really worth it. Honestly I it was necessary for me to read them cause I need to write essay about last book I've read and I suppose it would be great story. If someone interested click here to get some tips like I got.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts