Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Purple, the colour of royalty, even though my wardrobe has nothing purple in it :C

·
Registered
911 Posts
Light blue (Teal; turquoise)

·
Registered
429 Posts
all shades of purple, black, blue, red, and green. and silver.

Those are royal colours, I feel.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I don't have one single favorite color. What I like seems to depend on my current mood and the hue makes a difference. I tend to favor darker and more vibrant shades over pastel or muted shades.

I like royal purple alot.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Depends. My favorite colors to wear are black and green. I like cargo shorts/pants, and black tops.
I also think nature is the real only true physical beauty, so I tend to like blue and green mostly.
Really its all the colors, or whatever strikes me at the time.

Combinations of sea green, aquamarine, turquoise, and other blues and cool colors that blend together well are the best..

·
Registered
659 Posts
Red, but the only colors I really wear are black, grey, white, olive green, brown and maroon. Dull colors :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Most shades of red.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
If I had to pick, there is a particular shade of gray/green that I saw someone wearing once. It also slightly shimmered, so perhaps it's not simply the color, but if I saw him with it on again and could figure out how to do it without ruining the shirt, I'd probably slip a knife between his ribs to take it for my own...

Used to like black/dark gray to wear, but otherwise as everyone seems to click with, nature greens--even the "ugly" olive green are my favorites.

I can tell you I don't favor oranges or pinks much, other than those I'd wear any color.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts