Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Air

Votes: 14 26.9%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
I usually take air and earth.
I find air to be a little more useful (haste is more useful than slow during siege).
Water could also sometimes be useful for the bless spell (for Dungeon in particular).
I don't usually take fire.

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I always have trouble choosing between fire and water. Air is probably the one I'm least interested in.

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,797 Posts
Water. Its what we're made of.

Reactions: Rydori

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,261 Posts
I think I like air the best, I like light floaty flying things, I think of myself more as a mind/spirit than a body. When I think of air I think of clouds and daydreams and magic and easy-going freedom, I think of light and white/pastels.

I like 'earth' when it's depicted more about green growing things than about rocks, I like green and brown together, but I don't relate to just brown/grey rocks being solid and strong

I do also like water, buuuut it's too blue for me, it feels a bit cold and depressing, though it can also feel refreshing and tranquil.

fire I really don't relate to, too hot, too chaotic, too scary, too orange

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I relate most to Fire, but Earth is my favorite. I even look at earthy colors or listen to forest sounds to relax myself sometimes. And taking nature walks is my meditation.

I'm only Fire because I can't calm the hell down/am not centered or steady enough to relate to Earth.

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Fire.

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
Earth easily.

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts