Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would you like to live if you can go anywhere?
It can be anywhere you like, not limited to the real world!

And what is the ideal world you want to live in?
Maybe in your world there are no illnesses and all people talk the same language.
Maybe everybody understands each other.
Or maybe your world is essential to magic?

You can be as creative, as random as unicorns eating the black clouds creating rainbows!

It's interesting to know what our intuitions and what others' really dream of about the perfect surroundings for all.

Dream on! :crazy:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha. Now that's the truth :laughing:

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
In my perfect world, there would be no fighting. Mean "jokes" would not be tolerated, and everyone would be nice to everyone and no one would say mean things about each other. Everyone would focus only on the positive things about other people, and everyone would be polite and never point out anyone's flaws. When someone is sad, everyone would try to comfort them. No one would be left out, and everyone would respect everyone else.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah... peace :proud: essential for us INFJs to be operating.

In my world, We would all be able to communicate by thoughts to each other, animal included. There would be a bridge, sort of, connecting the earth to the outer space and we can easily go across and watch stars with my loved ones. With the people on earth understand each others' needs that we would all be helping finding a solution to fulfill our needs.
:crazy:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Where to live?
Anywhere I am needed and valued. Where there are systems that need improving and I am allowed to implement them. Where I have access to other competent, intelligent, and open minded people ready to shake things up and challenge each other, debate each other, share and work with each other. It would certainly help if I had a nice house on a lake or river with a dock and boat nearby though. :)

A perfect world IMO would value freedom and autonomy with necessary regulation and systems in place to promote and support trusting relationships between individuals and institutions of individuals working towards a common goal. We must always improve things as everything always changes we would encourage flexibility as we work for a better tomorrow.
Thats pretty much it. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I just want there to be puzzles and mysteries around me, a world with wildernesses unexplored, sights never seen, with richness and complexity and diversity open to entirely new discovery. I want to explore it, to crack its mysteries, and bring its beauty into art and culture and science. I crave this so much!

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Where everyone in the world who's stuck,
tongue tied,
in hate factories

would take, their wood and nails ...

and. Just. Let. Go ...

Everything else in the world ... Can stay the same.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You guys are always welcome :)
Anyways, it's simply living in a house near a beach with the job I dream of and a family to take care of.

Money can be part of it but I really don't care much.
Thanks, but when I answered it I actually thought it was for INTJ... Lol. So I didn't want to confuse anyone. Actually ours is kinda similar. I just described the dream job as improving things.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
A ship that moves through space via long distance teleportation that has enough on board to sustain life comfortably.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
In my perfect world there would be no role of money, resources would be plentiful enough and could be produced for free. I want to live deep inside a forest and read books all day, drink whiskey every night and keep a dog, and some birds as company.

·
Registered
487 Posts
(Insert name of cheesy video game land where there is tons of exploration, physical and mental challenges, resources are plentiful, people are friendly, vast areas for exploration just waiting to be noticed, and good really does always triumph over evil)
So... throw me in Hyrule, Gaia, etc.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I would probably want to live in the world that I created for my fantasy novel. Although it's actually a really dark place. So, maybe I don't want to live there as a citizen, but rather create that world while being in it. At the moment all that I do is imagine and describe it in words, hoping that readers will imagine something similar than I do. But it would be awesome to really visualize it, being able to feel, to watch, to smell, to hear. Like a play with a vast stage and me as the director or sometimes just part of the audience, but not as an actor - if you understand what I'm trying to say.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
I'm not going to say "A world with peace and no war" because it's a lie. My ideal world is full of fantasy and it's not only one, there's a few :p But I would be like my entire life here if I had to describe them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts