Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
especially lack of spontaneity or repressing spontaneity
I think spontaneity requires the right mood. You can't force it lol. If you are focused on rules for something or are just simply not in an excitable mood then you won't be spontaneous but it's not explicit repressing it, I think... just a lack of it. Repressing it, I'm not sure what that would entail. It doesn't sound very good to me lol. But I guess if I'm too focused on some job while others are already having fun, that could look like it a bit.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Pretty damn terrible but it depends, if you ask me to dance to some random song then that would be a "no" but if you asked me to bullshit something together about a topic Im familiar with then that would be pretty easy.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Pretty damn terrible but it depends, if you ask me to dance to some random song then that would be a "no" but if you asked me to bullshit something together about a topic Im familiar with then that would be pretty easy.
Funny... I'm the total opposite to you. I'd say a big NO to your version of spontaneity and I'd say yes to the dancing okay. Way easier than bs'ing shit together about topics. I'd also have an issue with it ethically. In that it goes against my principles lol. But then you might have an issue ethically with some of my, let's say so, spontaneity. :)

Maybe ISTJ vs INTJ difference :p

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't think I repress it, I just don't have it!

I usually get frustrated if it's really spontaneous and it's like give me some time then maybe okay. I'd be more up to going somewhere sponaneously as long it's my choice if someone asks me rather then demanded. I can't just fake some knowledge stuff either.

I think if I am really called to be spontaneous when I speak I start laughing. it's bad, especially when you're in a PR class and the topic really isn't suppose to be funny. but the improvisation gets the better of your nerves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts