Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
mm, well I think it mightve been better if he wasnt running straight towards it or something... made it seem staged, and also the laughng kinda bugged me :p but whatever lol

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I LOL'ed. It's kind of dumb. Were they drunk?

·
Registered
933 Posts
I wanted to see more footage and wondered if he was ok. Then I wonder what he was doing running crazy not in clear paths in the rain? Is he running from a bear escaped from the zoo or something? Maybe he needed to roll up his car windows and he was looking around for his car because he can`t remember where he parked?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I reacted as I do to all these types of videos. Which is by not even finding it mildly funny.
I hate seeing other people get hurt.

If I was there and I knew my friend was ok I would have a chuckle at their expense, But only If I knew they wouldn't get offended and they weren't hurt.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I didn't find it funny at all. I never do with that sort of thing - my immediate reaction was 'man that must have hurt' and my second was 'it was really dumb to run like that in those conditions'

I do hope he's okay. It didn't look good.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Didn't feel a thing when I first saw the video. Probably since it was obviously staged on purpose.

I might find it funny if i were there to start with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts