Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed those of us born around the early 80s tend to be pretty nostalgic about our childhood, specifically, but not limited to the 90s. I've never done a scientific study, but I've seen this confirmed over and over when I meet people born in that time period 80-84.

I was just wondering if ENFPs have this tendency too. You can put your age if you want, but I just want to know do you tend to have bouts of nostalgia periodically or even most of the time?

· Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, with my cohort I think we are nostalgic for a pre 9/11 culture. I would say my nostalgia obviously has a personal element, but it is for the culture of the time. I don't want to speak for everybody born around the time I was, but I've seen this time and time again.

· Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@AwkwardDork

I do think it is interesting that you are nostalgic, so young. Everyone is at one point or another, but many can't seem to shake it. Maybe Fi does have to do with nostalgia and how we organize our lives like OMF WTF BRO said.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.