Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And does it make sense to you?

If not, what combination would you go with? And yes, you can list all 9 in any order you want.

Same goes for wings. Everyone knows having only one wing means you can't fly. So what would your own wings be?

Please keep responses brief.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there no one else.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
tritype... not sure. It's either 729 or 749. I can see how they would both work.

Reactions: Scoobyscoob

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tritype... not sure. It's either 729 or 749. I can see how they would both work.
When I say tritype, I actually meant nine-type. It's simply that not many people would know what I'm talking about if I asked about that.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I think im 7w6 1w9 4w3

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*bump* For more responses.

·
Registered
IEI 417
445 Posts
what is your tritype? you haven't mentioned

And yes, i am a firm believer in tritype. when i go around typing people, i always look for the most likely type in each center, and then work out the order of strength from there.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is nine-type?

I am 4w5 1w9 7w6.
maybe the 7 comes before 1 but most likely not. i think.
Another way to say ennea-type. Also, as a 417, would you consider yourself to be an idealist in every sense of the word?

what is your tritype? you haven't mentioned

And yes, i am a firm believer in tritype. when i go around typing people, i always look for the most likely type in each center, and then work out the order of strength from there.
It's in my signature. 7w8 3w4 9w1.

Cool, yeah I like tritype and think it explains a lot of variability there are within every enneagram type.

·
Registered
ISTP 5w4 sx/sp 583
1,376 Posts
ISTP; 5w4 8w9 3w4

1 - 20 of 43 Posts