Reactions: Gossip Goat

·
Registered
INFP // 9 sp
1,267 Posts
According to the test...

Global 5: sloan RLUEN; sloan+ |R|LUen; primary Reserved

R(88%)L(84%)U(68%)E(56%)N(60%)

This depends greatly on the idea that my perception of myself is accurate, which isn't necessarily true...my inner desires may conflict with my outward behavior, and my mood/mental health is always changing. I could also be RLUAN, or RLUAI...I guess the first 2-3 letters are fairly consistent. RLUxx :ghost3:

·
Sunset Stripper
9,632 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got RLOAN - R(76%)L(68%)O(76%)A(64%)N(64%)

My god guys... listen to this:

"not spontaneous, prefers organized to unpredictable, reserved, fearful, unadventurous, anxious, insecure, plays it safe, more responsible than pleasure seeking, easily intimidated, risk averse, easily frightened, uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations, easily hurt, attached to conventional ways, maintains spaces in orderly manner, second guesses self, backs down when threatened, afraid of providing criticism, quiet around strangers, afraid to draw attention to self, worrying, overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions frequently, averse to crowds, private, easily moved to tears, fears failure, does not like arguments, unable to disregard rules, unable to speak up for self, embarrassed easily, easy to persuade, finishes most things they start, not good at telling jokes, not very curious, modest, depressed, feels ordinary, not wild and crazy, planner, prone to panic, organized, not big on philosophical discussions, skeptical, apologetic, values rules and regulations, prefers to finish things ahead of schedule, socially unskilled, inflexible, punctual"

What a negative description. o_o I unfortunately relate with 80% of those things, but that makes me feel like crap. There was nothing positive in the RLOAN description.

·
Registered
37 Posts
According to the test...

Global 5: sloan RLUEN; sloan+ |R|LUen; primary Reserved

R(88%)L(84%)U(68%)E(56%)N(60%)

This depends greatly on the idea that my perception of myself is accurate, which isn't necessarily true...my inner desires may conflict with my outward behavior, and my mood/mental health is always changing. I could also be RLUAN, or RLUAI...I guess the first 2-3 letters are fairly consistent. RLUxx :ghost3:
Do you relate with this description?

"overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills"

·
Registered
INFP // 9 sp
1,267 Posts
Do you relate with this description?

"overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills"
I do relate to a lot of it. lol. But I'm not usually uncooperative/insensitive to others (unless I'm in a crummy state of mind?). Things like "inflexible" are too vague/dependent on context for me to agree or disagree. And "selfish" - inwardly, I often am, but I don't necessarily behave that way.

It seems that all descriptions on SimilarMinds are like that. Any type that's introverted and emotional gets a list of really negative traits. :laughing:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I do relate to a lot of it. lol. But I'm not usually uncooperative/insensitive to others (unless I'm in a crummy state of mind?). Things like "inflexible" are too vague/dependent on context for me to agree or disagree. And "selfish" - inwardly, I often am, but I don't necessarily behave that way.

It seems that all descriptions on SimilarMinds are like that. Any type that's introverted and emotional gets a list of really negative traits. :laughing:
It's a bit counterproductive to only list negative traits. Doesn't leave much room for personal growth haha. Except that I want to rebel against those negative descriptions lol.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

"not spontaneous, prefers organized to unpredictable, reserved, fearful, unadventurous, anxious, insecure, plays it safe, more responsible than pleasure seeking, easily intimidated, risk averse, easily frightened, uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations, easily hurt, attached to conventional ways, maintains spaces in orderly manner, second guesses self, backs down when threatened, afraid of providing criticism, quiet around strangers, afraid to draw attention to self, worrying, overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions frequently, averse to crowds, private, easily moved to tears, fears failure, does not like arguments, unable to disregard rules, unable to speak up for self, embarrassed easily, easy to persuade, finishes most things they start, not good at telling jokes, not very curious, modest, depressed, feels ordinary, not wild and crazy, planner, prone to panic, organized, not big on philosophical discussions, skeptical, apologetic, values rules and regulations, prefers to finish things ahead of schedule, socially unskilled, inflexible, punctual"

What a negative description. o_o I unfortunately relate with 80% of those things, but that makes me feel like crap. There was nothing positive in the RLOAN description.
Ha, I feel you, the description of RLOAI is also very negative, but I identify to 98% of it.

"withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned"

Sad, but I relate to it a lot.

Reactions: M00ny

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Extroversion||||||||||38%
Orderliness||||||||||||||||62%
Emotional Stability||||||||||32%
Accommodation||||||||||||||||70%
Inquisitiveness||||20%

or

Extroversion||||||||||36%
Orderliness||||||||||||||54%
Emotional Stability||||||||||34%
Accommodation||||||||||||||||70%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||36%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Inquisitiveness results were low which suggests you are overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAN
Your Primary type is Noncurious

(Second time around)
Your Primary type is Accommodating

I too dislike the negative angle it comes from. Significantly happier with the second result. I think at my worst I am Noncurious, but Accomodating fits me at my best better.

·
Registered
297 Posts
ISTJ here, who might be ISFJ... I got this:

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ |R|Loai; primary Reserved; R(78%)L(70%)O(58%)A(58%)I(58%)

There were few questions left at 50% though, so it might not be very accurate, yet still represents me rather well.

Reactions: Beatriz

·
Registered
17 Posts
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 14%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Primary type is Reserved

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yep, another RLOAI here. :)

"Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAI

Extroversion||||||||||40%
Orderliness||||||||||||||54%
Emotional Stability||||||||||36%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||56%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical."

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

The RLOAI description says a LOT of things that don't apply to me at all whatsoever, so I think the best option would be to take this whole shebang with a grain of salt. I mean seriously, 'low energy level' for the RLOAI? Pfft, yeah right, I bounce off the walls like crazy. I don't know about this one, haha.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is interesting, but I am actually SLUEN:

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 70%
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||| 21%
Accommodation |||| 18%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 32%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

·
Registered
742 Posts
My sister (ISFJ) is probably RLOAN, Accommodation being primary.

I'd ask her to take it, but she gets tired of my personality testing obsession :tongue:. I'm pretty sure I'm SLUAI

·
Registered
123 Posts
"Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
Your Primary type is Limbic
R(52%)L(88%)U(54%)E(54%)I(58%)

Extroversion |||||||||||| 48%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||| 12%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical."

I'm honestly not sure how to feel about that. I'm not very extroverted, not particularly organised either. Although the Emotional Stability part of it is depressingly accurate.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hmmm

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
Your Primary type is Reserved
R(90%)L(54%)O(60%)E(52%)I(52%)

Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got RCOAN with Primary Type : Reserved

Description(s):

not spontaneous, unadventurous, uncompetitive, not relationship obsessed, toned down, not physically affectionate with most people, not outgoing, does not like to be the center of attention, organized, level emotions, thinks before acting, prefers organized to unpredictable, religious tendencies, easy to understand, risk averse, realistic, modest, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, not prone to addiction, not wild and crazy, feels ordinary, punctual, prefers to finish things ahead of schedule, patient, always prepared, averse to crowds, exacting in their work, not big on philosophical discussions, not interested in science, predictable, honest, averse to change, lower energy level, avoids making mistakes, private, not hard to satisfy, not easily discouraged, not very curious, not prone to jealousy, values rules and regulations, not prone to displays of anger, calm in crisis, forgiving, responsible, proper, socially unskilled, usually happy, does not like small talk.

I may disagree with the "not interested in science" and "uncompetitive"(at least in the extroverted way. Deep down i "quietly" compete with my opponents though i try not to show it)

The rest, relates to me so far...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability |||| 20%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 40%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAN
Your Primary type is Limbic

RLOAN
(3.4% of women; 1.3% of men)

not spontaneous, prefers organized to unpredictable, reserved, fearful, unadventurous, anxious, insecure, plays it safe, more responsible than pleasure seeking, easily intimidated, risk averse, easily frightened, uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations, easily hurt, attached to conventional ways, maintains spaces in orderly manner, second guesses self, backs down when threatened, afraid of providing criticism, quiet around strangers, afraid to draw attention to self, worrying, overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions frequently, averse to crowds, private, easily moved to tears, fears failure, does not like arguments, unable to disregard rules, unable to speak up for self, embarrassed easily, easy to persuade, finishes most things they start, not good at telling jokes, not very curious, modest, depressed, feels ordinary, not wild and crazy, planner, prone to panic, organized, not big on philosophical discussions, skeptical, apologetic, values rules and regulations, prefers to finish things ahead of schedule, socially unskilled, inflexible, punctual

Welp. Sad but true

1 - 20 of 23 Posts