Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one without Ophiuchus: Cancer
The one with Ophiuchus: Gemini

Why do I always get the misunderstood signs?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im a cancer! I have a friend, who is an amateur astrologist, who did my birthchart for me and I can actually see how it reflects my INFJness.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Gemini Sun, Capricorn Ascendant, Cancer Moon.

I'm told that means that I'm friendly and sensitive, have an intellectual core, am rational and prudent, have a great affinity for nature, and focused on getting ahead in career matters. All of that really fits, I suppose, so I'll wear it proudly.

With the new sign in the mix, I'd be a Taurus. I have some of those traits too. :p

Amazing how that works. ;)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Aww, @SillaSY: Aries and Capricorn aren't supposed to get along! WE ARE DELIBERATELY DEFYING THE ZODIAC. How dare we.

Then again, my boyfriend's an Aries...and we don't "butt heads," so to speak, at all. :)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
@LiteratureNerd, we are defying the zodiacal odds, now aren't we? How I <3 thee. I appreciate your funny, smart, and endearing ways (case in point: VAGISIL!).
BTW my first serious bf was a Capricorn-Sun; we got along fine and dandy like you and your man...interesting. ;o)

·
Registered
175 Posts
The one without Ophiuchus: Taurus
The one with Ophiuchus: Aries

When Ophiuchus became a Zodiac sign, I heard that the shifted dates will only count for people born after I think November 2009, but I couldn't find anything about that right now.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
The one without Ophiuchus: Pisces
The one with Ophiuchus: Pisces

:shocked:

And my moon sign is Pisces. :shocked: :shocked:

WTF!

I'm just destine to be two fish swimming in circles.

·
Registered
10,452 Posts
I don't know anything about the Ophiuchus stuff (I'm an astrology newb) but I'm a Pisces. I always thought it fit really well but I don't follow it.

Reactions: Ntuitive

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
The one without Ophiuchus: Pisces

:shocked:

And my moon sign is Pisces. :shocked: :shocked:

WTF!

I'm just destine to be two fish swimming in circles.
I certainly hope you enjoy swimming, because you appear to have a lot of water in your astrological chart. :)

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
I certainly hope you enjoy swimming, because you appear to have a lot of water in your astrological chart. :)
Is this some kind of subtle way of saying I'm always wet? ;)

But yes actually I do love swimming (it's kind of like the closest thing to free falling one could be without free falling), I was very young when I learned how.

Reactions: Curiously

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I'm not great at swimming...then again, my chart has a lot of earth in it. :p

All the same, it was kind of humbling when I would spend five minutes swimming AN lap and was ready to die, and meanwhile the 70-something guy sharing the lane with me had been swimming laps around me nonstop for a good 20 minutes. I would've been embarrassed, but I was too busy kind of being in awe of him.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
The one without Ophiuchus: Aries
I'd rather be labeled as the god of war than yin/yang-esque fish D:<

1 - 20 of 98 Posts