Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am an Aries... and I want to see if certain signs are more prone to being ENFP.. Im an Aries and the similarities are countless

·
Registered
57 Posts
Libra...and I hate it.Everything in my world has to be so balanced and equal,even my damn personality!Trying to figure out my MBTI type is proving to be a pain in the ass.Am I more realistic,or conceptual?HMMMMM....

·
Registered
594 Posts
My last results from zodiac experiment was:

Wait...:p

Ooo

ENFP:

Taurus: 7
Cancer: 7
Virgo: 5
Libra, 4
Aries: 3
Sagittarius, Aquarius, pisces: 2
Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn : 1

I'm a Cancer :) and those results were change!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Since the zodiac is based on your day of birth, I'm willing to bet there's no correlation, but I guess I'll join in:

Leo

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Aries, and I don't fit any of the characteristics typical of the sign.

Reactions: chocolatefox

·
Registered
109 Posts
Leo.
And zodiac signs are a bunch of hogwash.
It was upsetting when I found out about that.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sagittarius in Western Horoscope and Snake in Eastern Astrology, just to add that one in.

Reactions: badgers

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm a capricorn. I'm supposed to be goal oriented and hard working??? Not...really........:sad:
Goal oriented xD I am so not goal oriented. And even less hard working.
I can hardly see what I might do as a job later and what career to choose. Geez.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah,Sagittarius here. But there just doesn't seem to be much correlation. Not that I'm surprised, I put virtually no stock in zodiac. Honestly, is it just me or do zodiac descriptions seem rather negative? Maybe just because they say the good stuff first and end with the bad stuff.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I posted this in the last zodiac thread...horoscopes are based on the Forer Effect. Basically, it says a bunch of stuff that could apply to anyone, or that people would WANT to believe, so they do.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts