Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
17,502 Posts
Don't try to sound too intellectual. If you're competent or not, we'll find that out for ourselves, your letter won't help with that. Besides, competency isn't always intellect. Be careful with mushiness, though. We will analyze the letter and try to see if you're trying to hurt us in the best way you can: through our very vulnerable Fi. But if it passes our test, we will love you for understanding the one thing we never could. And probably never will.

Reactions: Blindfolded Miles

· Banned
17,502 Posts
*Gets home and letter falls out of door frame*

*=:=''?... opens... *

'Have you ever looked at the rain? I think it is quite beautiful.. don't you agree?
You probably are reading this letter wondering why someone has written this letter to you, but I'm going to be honest with you. I think you are beautiful.. I can see the kindness in your eyes that make me blush and want to hide under my bed. Do you believe in seeing someone and seeing them completing what's missing in your Life..? I feel an emptiness inside me, I've felt it for a long a time and I'm not a brave person, I'm not someone who has great courage to test the consistency of the World but when I looked at you, i couldn't help but feel this part awaken inside me that makes me feel Alive it makes me want to face the World as something new, I can't stop thinking about you. I've seen you in the park NOT THAT I'M STALKING YOU... All the time anyway, idiot.. :bored:

Sometimes you have such a sad look in your eyes, and it feels like that same loneliness that crushes me day in day out. When I look in to your eyes I sometimes see myself, and I wish I could bring light to them, I w-wish that you would look at me with those big loving eyes... I've seen you stare in to open space in the park, sometimes for hours... i confess that I do it to with you.. But i don't have the courage to be able to talk to you, I don't have the courage to be able to tell you my feelings. Sometimes the rain pours on us, and doesn't it feel so free? Sometimes it makes us realize that the beauty in Life is found in watching the magic happen around us, I've seen you smile to the rain, and when I saw you smile for the first time, I couldn't help but blush, I was thinking about it for days.

I'm not telling you that I love you (i think), I'm not saying that have to be mine, I'm telling you that I think you are beautiful, and I can't stand to see that sad look in your eyes, it makes me want to hate the World. I wonder if you know who I am? Do you believe in Fate Neidijijian? I do, so perhaps you'll find me in this strange and absurd World.. I hope you do.. Thanks for taking time to read this letter, and don't ever forget you own worth,
Sincerely, the Human who lives across the road from you. :blushed:
xx
Or you could just copy and paste this. I would replace Neidijijian's name with your victim's name, though.

Reactions: Neidijijian

· Banned
17,502 Posts
ROFL. What have I done :laughing:
Crap! You're right again...PEOPLE! I think Neidijijian just created a standard love letter for ENTPs. Beware! Only one person can copy and paste this letter per ENTP, otherwise, it starts getting old!

· Banned
17,502 Posts
ROFLSHIGU (Rolling On Floor Laughing So Hard I can't Get Up) Life would get very interesting very quickly. Tony (Mr. Stark for all of you who aren't on a first-name basis with him) might get very confused when he gets millions of these in the mail!

· Banned
17,502 Posts
Stark: "I don't know...I just woke up at one this morning and I had to blast myself out of my house because of all the spam...I didn't even know people still spammed with snail-mail...."
Neidijijian: "And there you have it folks! For the first time since birth, Tony *whispers* can I call you Tony?"
Stark: "Uhh.."
Neidijijian: "Great! For the first time since birth, Tony here is without a witty comeback or a put-down of some sort!"

· Banned
17,502 Posts
I think the threads over anyways. We've strongly established that if she isn't gonna write one herself, she should get you to write one for her or copy and paste the one you already wrote.

· Banned
17,502 Posts
Hahaha, thanks for the great replies guys and way to derail a thread! :crazy:

I didn't exactly write a love letter to anyone, but maybe I will someday and then I'll return to this thread! My case was a little...different. But ya no worries, I doubt I'd ever confess my love to an ENTP before they told me so first. :tongue:
THen you might be waiting a while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.