Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you had to choose...and we can expand to insects, birds, fish, etc. Also, what animal would you NOT want to be? Why? I was going to hold off on revealing why until later on, but it's probably easier to just answer from the start.

And don't pretend this is small talk...small talk would be like "what's the weather like where you are?" lol! There is actually a reason for this thread, and I am interested in the responses.

Oh and don't worry if someone else chose the animal you wanted, just go ahead and post it anyway if you want.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I would want to be an elephant- Because they are loving, peaceful, intelligent animals without many natural enemies. They can communicate with members of their family from miles away, and have emotions such as mourning the loss of a loved one.

I would not want to be a penguin- ever watch March of the Penguins? That explains why! They live in extreme cold and darkness for several months, they have many predators and are constantly on the lookout and on the run, they have many hardships and obstacles in order to reproduce. Their life would just flat out suck to me.

·
Banned
554 Posts
A wolf. Ferociously loyal to the "pack", intelligent and capable.

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would want to be a Harpy Eagle, without a doubt. The sky would be my playground overlooking my hunting ground.
The Sea Turtle is a somewhat close second. They're just so laid-back and easygoing, you've seen Finding Nemo; what's not attractive about that? Also an 80+ year potential lifespan is nothing to shake a fin at.

I would not want to be an Angler Fish. This is why: How The Male Angler Fish Gets Completely Screwed - The Oatmeal

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't want to be anything but a wolf.
Oh come on, there has to be something you can think of that you would especially NOT want to be...like a butterfly, I bet you wouldn't want to be a butterfly ;)

·
Registered
646 Posts
I would want to be one of two things. Either a Peregrine Falcon, or a Cheetah. They are both the fastest animals in their environment. The falcon in the air and the cheetah on land. Also both have very few natural predators.

Now what I wouldn't want to be... Again two things... A blood sucking mosquito. I hate them damn things. A fly would be bad too, people are always trying to smash you, you eat sh*t, and start life as a maggot.

·
Banned
554 Posts
Oh come on, there has to be something you can think of that you would especially NOT want to be...like a butterfly, I bet you wouldn't want to be a butterfly ;)
A fox, or coyote. A wolf would do.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
It doesn't matter to me. Pick something. I can make it work.

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interesting that most of you chose insects as what you would least like to be and predators for what you would most want to be. Would you say you wouldnt want to be an insect because you view them as insignificant compared to other living creatures, or simply because you don't like them?

@MyDarkAngel why did you choose a raven?...if you don't mind me asking :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Interesting that most of you chose insects as what you would least like to be and predators for what you would most want to be. Would you say you wouldnt want to be an insect because you view them as insignificant compared to other living creatures, or simply because you don't like them?

@MyDarkAngel why did you choose a raven?...if you don't mind me asking :)
I love them. There is a huge misconception in modern society regarding ravens. Native Americans worshiped them for their belief that ravens signified wisdom. Ravens also signify change. I have made a lot of change in my life and acquired a lot of wisdom despite my young age.

That is my tattoo.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love them. There is a huge misconception in modern society regarding ravens. Native Americans worshiped them for their belief that ravens signified wisdom. Ravens also signify change. I have made a lot of change in my life and acquired a lot of wisdom despite my young age.

That is my tattoo.
Gorgeous! You and the tattoo.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Its not about the animals themselves, but what they represent.

Insects: weak, simple, small, mindless, hive culture, cold blooded, etc.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Some sort of feline--lion, tiger, panther, cheetah.... I can make do with a grizzly or panda also. I can't pick.

No pests, nothing that wiggles, nothing that crawls, nothing that goes underground, and nothing slimy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.