Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had to choose...and we can expand to insects, birds, fish, etc. Also, what animal would you NOT want to be? Why?

Oh and don't worry if someone else chose the animal you wanted, just go ahead and post it anyway if you want.

I apologize if this has been asked here before...I posted the same thread in the ENTJ forum. I am interested to see how the answers compare to theirs :)

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would want to be an elephant- Because they are loving, peaceful, intelligent animals without many natural enemies. They can communicate with members of their family from miles away, and have emotions such as mourning the loss of a loved one.

I would not want to be a penguin- ever watch March of the Penguins? That explains why! They live in extreme cold and darkness for several months, they have many predators and are constantly on the lookout and on the run, they have many hardships and obstacles in order to reproduce. Their life would just flat out suck to me.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
I would NOT want to be a cockroach. It's a dirty little creature that also signifies filth and is despised by many. Plus it's ugly!

I would want to be MY AVATAR! A classic golden retriever that is loved and has a loving family.

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
I would be a monkey. They have opposable thumbs and they life in the World's most adventurous and stunning place, the rainforest. Monkeys have (typically) big families, and they're so free to swing from branch to branch. They're also very cute. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would like to be a cat, because cats are little furry ninjas, and being a little furry ninja seems to appeal to me :).

I wouldn't like to be a deep sea slug, because all you see is black sludginess, and that doesn't sound very nice.

Then again, if I were a cat or a deep sea slug I wouldn't appreciate being a cat or dislike being a slug because I wouldn't know anything else.

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm an eagle - brave and soaring
And probably a sea otter when I'm not serious :)

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Well, I would like to do something that I don't already do. Flying is one and breathing underwater is another ^.^' That's my reasoning. By the way, sooooo off topic, but I totally saw a UFO in my dream last night, lol. There was a beluga whale, too, and guards were chasing me through this building which the UFO ended up destroying. I've been in that building in a dream before... can't really remember when though. *sigh* Epic adventures like that just don't happen in real life :p Anyway... back on to the topic now x)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well, I would like to do something that I don't already do. Flying is one and breathing underwater is another ^.^' That's my reasoning. By the way, sooooo off topic, but I totally saw a UFO in my dream last night, lol. There was a beluga whale, too, and guards were chasing me through this building which the UFO ended up destroying. I've been in that building in a dream before... can't really remember when though. *sigh* Epic adventures like that just don't happen in real life :p Anyway... back on to the topic now x)

Hehe we both want the air and the water. Never noticed that. Maybe we just want to explore it allll!

Weird. I have dreams like that too. Usually tidal waves and airborne attacks and bombs I'm running from - sometimes in a building. Wonder what they mean??

Reactions: Ace Face

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I would like to be a peregrine falcon or a dolphin. The idea of safely dropping free-fall to 200 mph sounds awesome, as does just flying in general. Dolphins are just fun and smart.

I would not want to be a male anglerfish. From wiki: "When he finds a female, he bites into her skin, and releases an enzyme that digests the skin of his mouth and her body, fusing the pair down to the blood-vessel level.[4] The male then slowly atrophies, first losing his digestive organs, then his brain, heart, and eyes, and ends as nothing more than a pair of gonads[5], which release sperm in response to hormones in the female's bloodstream indicating egg release."

I would also not want to be an earthworm.

I'll have to mozey on over to the ENTJs and check it out their responses... I knew one of them would pick tiger hah, I don't know they have a pretty sweet image but apart from that do they really have nice lives?

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would like to be a peregrine falcon or a dolphin. The idea of safely dropping free-fall to 200 mph sounds awesome, as does just flying in general. Dolphins are just fun and smart.

I would not want to be a male anglerfish. From wiki: "When he finds a female, he bites into her skin, and releases an enzyme that digests the skin of his mouth and her body, fusing the pair down to the blood-vessel level.[4] The male then slowly atrophies, first losing his digestive organs, then his brain, heart, and eyes, and ends as nothing more than a pair of gonads[5], which release sperm in response to hormones in the female's bloodstream indicating egg release."

I would also not want to be an earthworm.

I'll have to mozey on over to the ENTJs and check it out their responses... I knew one of them would pick tiger hah, I don't know they have a pretty sweet image but apart from that do they really have nice lives?
How The Male Angler Fish Gets Completely Screwed - The Oatmeal :) this was posted in the ENTJ thread.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.