Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 26.3%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to pose this question in the ISFP forum and the INFP forum, I'm curious what kind of art you all are more likely to do, just to get a feel of it.

You can choose more than one.

If you want to share your art here with others, feel free. Or you can explain what kind of art it is you do.

If you happen to select other, please explain :)

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Drawing and painting, but I plan on trying crafting soon! I did music, but it frustrated me, as did writing. I like to see results, not the same thing over and over >_<

Reactions: Amarose

·
Banned
79 Posts
Music mainly for me and then writing...

FYI, I`m a 5 and in the 5 section most of us are INFP... and no, I have`nt mis typed myself, I`m definitely SP.

I play a lot of music, mostly blues. I only write when I`ve got something to say, a story to tell or if I`ve been asked a question.
Lately I`ve been writing appraisals of other peoples work =-)

I`ve posted some of my stuff in here in the music thread...

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've tried out all of those, but I enjoy writing, crafts and web design/animation the most :) Zine making is probably the most calming.

Reactions: Amarose

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I don't want to mess up the poll.

In order of what I prefer:
Writing
Sculpting
Drawing

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
@Culex

I want to read some of your stuff, pleeeeaaaassssseeeee

oh yeah, i write mainly. Poetry and Prose, Lyrics too for music i make w/friends and on my own.
I make electronic music, mainly ambient stuff, stuff to daydream to or fall asleep to, dreamy stuff.

i post all the time on one of the threads here called, "Poetry and Prose, the surreal snake" and everyone that writes should post there cuz' it's the bestest ever....and you find the best writers there like:

@Surrealsnake
@Dalien
@Boss

and other's.....cmon' ISFP's don't be shy and post there.....

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I totally forgot about photography when I made the list, how could I? LOL I do photography too, so no clue how I managed to forget about it.

I also do music, play the piano (but I haven't in a while :( but I do adore music).

Next for me would be writing, even if I don't type or write it out, I like to come up with stories in my head, so I'll count that lol.

Last for me would be drawing/painting. They're sort of just things I do when I feel like it or am completely bored in class, so I'm not much of an artist in that sense.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
painting and drawing.

Reactions: Stephen and Amarose

·
Registered
33 Posts
Even though i'm not good at anything right now drawing is number one and i'm trying to improve it and after that would be writing since i made some hell of a good horror stories when i was around 12 years old and made up some for my homework (the teacher was horrified) :D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
  • I love to make pottery, paint it and then glaze it in a kiln.
  • I write novels, lyrics and music.
  • I like make-up artistry and I love doing make-up in general.
  • I am a trained classical and jazz singer and I love to experiment with music and sound.
  • I also like interior design and matching and blending colors.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I make things, mostly woodworking, draw, sing, and play acoustic guitar. I want to get into metalsmithing and stone carving, looks so cool!

·
Rebel without a cause
2,725 Posts
Music and then Crafting or Sculpting. Few things are as enjoyable as carving wood. Though I wish painting came natural, there can never be enough troll paintings. :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
As I think I've mentioned previously, mostly writing, a lot of poetry, but some narrative as well. I'm pretty comfortable and confident in it, and it helps me understand myself and what I'm feeling so thank God I have that.

Secondary would be some jewelry making. I'm not great at it tbh, but i enjoy it. No matter how I try it always turns out at least a little steampunk too. :p

I'm jealous of the music makers btw. I was a drummer back in the day, but i was never a natural at it, and am just not that musically talented in general. I would love to be able to paint or draw as well. Or, well pretty much everything on that poll I'd love to be able to do. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts