Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of ENFP are you? What is your specialty? What do you think defines you the most as an ENFP?

Are you this easy-going action-loving ENFP?
Or are you an intellectual ENFP?
Or are you an artist ENFP?
Adventurer? Explorer?
Or....etc.

(if you're not sure what I mean, try to answer anyway :) )

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am the easy going, life of the party, fiesty, fun, even tempered ENFP.
I love life, enjoy the small things and can be amazed by the ......... ohhhhhh look at the pretty butterfly.......

Yep, that is me... and I love ME!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am this artsy, adventurous, exploring and philosophical kind of ENFP. I am not too extraverted, but there are times, when I have to choose between biting off my leg and speaking up my mind (the urge to speak is too strong). :D Being around people energizes me and frightens me at the same time. That's maybe because I am a stammerer.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Is it weird that I find myself all of the above? I can be artsy, intellectual, adventurous, however I am usually not center of the attention. I'm fascinated with people and always imagine what they are thinking. I could be regarded as quite reserved when I don't have a comfort level, but once I do lookout!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it weird that I find myself all of the above? I can be artsy, intellectual, adventurous, however I am usually not center of the attention. I'm fascinated with people and always imagine what they are thinking. I could be regarded as quite reserved when I don't have a comfort level, but once I do lookout!
No. It's perfectly fine. But if you want to add something of your own to the above, it would be great :D

And everything you wrote about yourself fits well on me too. :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
All of those fit me except easy going. I'm usually quite stressed and worry prone. I'm artistic in an theatrical sort of way. I love acting and singing. I'm not always the life of the party, but I certainly can become part of the party under the right circumstances. (Under the wrong circumstances I'll feel like a wallflower and just leave because I hate feeling left out or ignored). I definitely have my intellectual moments (I can't stand too much shallowness in people) and I may not initiate an adventure, most often, but I'lll readily jump in when the opportunity comes. It's the best way to relieve stress for me oddly enough

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am (hopefully) all of the above. I work in an intellectually challenging profession (not a natural inclination, but I'm alright at the important bits, not the detail). I fill my spare time with art classes - I'm looking at drama now. I cannot wait until I can book my next travel adventure (by myself, although never alone). Have fucked my elbow snowboarding, cracked a rib mountain boarding, broke my big toe falling off a high heel (was drunk). I'm easy going. Hate control. Hate thinking I could be controlling. Love people. Love love new people.

I think an ENFP is everything. But ultimately EVER SEARCHING. That's the crux.

I hate to think of any person who struggles with shyness though regardless of personality type as that crippled me for years. Not that I have any special insight, but for me my epiphany was channeling my work into an altruistic field. It changed my life, my perspective and my confidence - and brought my personality to the fore.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Are you this easy-going action-loving ENFP? -Yes
Or are you an intellectual ENFP?-Yes
Or are you an artist ENFP?-Yes
Adventurer? Explorer?- Yes & No
Or....etc.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I am this artsy, adventurous, exploring and philosophical kind of ENFP. I am not too extraverted, but there are times, when I have to choose between biting off my leg and speaking up my mind (the urge to speak is too strong). :D Being around people energizes me and frightens me at the same time. That's maybe because I am a stammerer.

I like being around people too because they energize me but sometimes they make me feel uncomfortable. They don't frighten me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts