Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's pretty self explanatory, what kind of games do you play?

Video game wise I don't play much at this point besides snes roms on my emu. Mostly Kirby, Link to the past, and Earthbound. Overall I like rpgs and adventure games. Competitive multiplayer games do very little for me but I like multiplayer games where people work as a group to overcome whatever challenge is presented. I'm thinking of getting back into eve online because I miss the days of manipulating the economy of a sandbox mmo with very little restrictions.

Other than that I just got into the settlers of catan via my neighbor, and have been playing with her and her boyfriend everyday for the past week. I like the strategy involved in it. I also play D&D occasionally because of the amount of free will/creativity/fantasy that plays into the game. Other than that I don't play anything else but I want to get into the warhammer 40k game, but it's so god damn expensive.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Usually First/Third-Person shooters, sandbox type games.

I'm obsessed with the Sniper Elite V2 Demo right now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I haven't been a video gamer for a long time now... The games of choice at the moment are online chess and shogi so addictive!!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
i have an xbox 360 and would Mass effect is my favourite game (the 1st one, not the trash sequals)

also Braid was amazing

right now i play Call of Duty online and playing GRAW single player

·
Registered
47 Posts
Recently finished the original Deus Ex GOTY (RP-FPS),
Gone through a phase of Hearts of Iron III (Grand Strategy),
And indulged on Simcity 4 (Simulation).

Not to mention World of Tanks (I guess... Shoot'em up?).

·
Registered
83 Posts
I typically enjoy JRPGs and FPS games amuse me. :]

Favorite games: Persona 4, Final Fantasy VIII, Bioshock, Metal Gear Solid 3.

Currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics, Metal Gear Solid 3DS, and Dark Souls.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Battlefield 3
Company of Heroes
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Minecraft
Yugioh (not video game) Yugioh by far is the most strategy intensive I find.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
All that stuff, and ooh, dance dance revolution
Actually dance central's where itz at!

Normally, I can't dance to save my life. But let me play dance central and I'm a freakin' pro! XD

·
Registered
110 Posts

Normally, I can't dance to save my life. But let me play dance central and I'm a freakin' pro! XD
Prove your statement please, preferably with a video, as I presume we'd all like to enjoy your talent.

And on a side note, 326 posts since March...how?! :shocked:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Prove your statement please, preferably with a video, as I presume we'd all like to enjoy your talent.

I will not reveal my dancing skillz for I don't want to intimidate anyone :p

as for the posts: boredom, procrastination, and I have no life ( ._.)

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will not reveal my dancing skillz for I don't want to intimidate anyone :p

as for the posts: boredom, procrastination, and I have no life ( ._.)
You mean you don't climb social hierarchies or go to parties and make a fool of yourself? Psh! What a loser!

Reactions: Ablysmal

·
Banned
7,928 Posts

Everyone thinks they're amazing at something until they see someone else who actually is amazing at it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Everyone thinks they're amazing at something until they see someone else who actually is amazing at it.
And still, they'll think they're quite good. I read something (the upside of irrationality - Dan Ariely), people will always overvalue what they've created, even when presented with something better made by someone else. Fairly interesting.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts