Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this has nothing to do with me or my looks i was just pondering on this,what is the most attractive male face?,i noticed alot of females like guys who has a feminine looking face,like justin bieber,young eminem,ect...?..so what would the most beautiful male face look like?,woul;d it be masculine or feminine,like ashton cutcher has a face that looks almost like a women....yet women find him soo hot,?

·
Registered
INTP
4,486 Posts
I read that most teen heartthrobs (like Justin Bieber and many more before him--I remember when Paul McCartney was young) look kind of girlish.

Personally I like a mix, something intriguing or challenging so you don't get tired of it. Like a gentle face with a touch of hardness, or vice versa. Or mixed race, e.g., Keanu Reeves, Apolo Anton Ohno, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Or some Afghani men--from moment to moment you're not sure whether you're looking at an Asian, or an Arab, or a Russian. And I like the typical Korean face: kind of soft Asian looks, but with that strong jaw to make it interesting.

Mostly I'm not really interested in how a man looks, but some guys' faces are really attractive, even to me.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
It's really hard for me to say anymore. When it comes to looks, I'm a big picture type of person. I do think there is a universal ideal for beauty (nice cheekbones, good smile, thick hair, not obese or extremely underweight, well-hung [and, you can have big junk whether you're thin or buff obviously] etc.) and a guy can fit that overall ideal regardless of whether he's buff or thin or whatever...I just like guys who are "attractive," overall.

It's really the same as thinking both Kirsten Dunst and Beyonce are attractive. Most agree they're both hot, I think, but would pick one over the other. I just like both, if you can picture both as men, lol.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
ok this has nothing to do with me or my looks i was just pondering on this,what is the most attractive male face?,i noticed alot of females like guys who has a feminine looking face,like justin bieber,young eminem,ect...?..so what would the most beautiful male face look like?,woul;d it be masculine or feminine,like ashton cutcher has a face that looks almost like a women....yet women find him soo hot,?
Does this have anything to do with spam world? Are you trying to mix spam world with the rest of PerC? You shouldn't do that.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Well this will change from "girl" (quoting the title) to "girl". You can't tell who will find you attractive really.

For me,
Bieber --> Eeewww
Kutcher --> An improvement from Bieber, but No thanks
Eminem --> double ew

Are they objectively ugly? No. They look quite symmetrical, they're just not my type.

To me the most attractive face in Hollywood is Oscar Isaac. No one compares. My eyeballs saw him in a rom com years ago (years before Star Wars) and I was like Who made you? Thank you God!
I also find that older Milo Ventimiglia with long hair is gorgeous, specially the facial paralysis thing. I don't know, I have a thing for strange-looking people. My exes had unusual facial features, like a gap in their front teeth, enormous noses, or eyeballs bigger than their heads, looked like the eyes would come out of their sockets. I think I'm attracted to a face with character. And definitely masculine-ish, whatever that means.

Reactions: naren

·
Registered
29,063 Posts
Most females are attracted to either muscular males or tall males. Few exceptions exist due to the stronghold of toxic masculinity in our country.

Does this have anything to do with spam world? Are you trying to mix spam world with the rest of PerC? You shouldn't do that.
Our mission statement here at PerC contains the following jargon, "Our goal is to facilitate the exploration of each and every members's personality by exposing them to an environment of unrestricted freedom of speech and competing opinions." I believe you are mistaken madam. The mixture of spam world with the overload creates a splendid meal in the food processor.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well this will change from "girl" (quoting the title) to "girl". You can't tell who will find you attractive really.

For me,
Bieber --> Eeewww
Kutcher --> An improvement from Bieber, but No thanks
Eminem --> double ew

Are they objectively ugly? No. They look quite symmetrical, they're just not my type.

To me the most attractive face in Hollywood is Oscar Isaac. No one compares. My eyeballs saw him in a rom com years ago (years before Star Wars) and I was like Who made you? Thank you God!
I also find that older Milo Ventimiglia with long hair is gorgeous, specially the facial paralysis thing. I don't know, I have a thing for strange-looking people. My exes had unusual facial features, like a gap in their front teeth, enormous noses, or eyeballs bigger than their heads, looked like the eyes would come out of their sockets. I think I'm attracted to a face with character. And definitely masculine-ish, whatever that means.
idk but something tells me you must have some weird fetishes too.pls share lol

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
You know I've always wondered about that too. I mean you're much more likely to hear a guy say "nah she's too mannish looking" than for a girl to say "his face is too feminine"

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know I've always wondered about that too. I mean you're much more likely to hear a guy say "nah she's too mannish looking" than for a girl to say "his face is too feminine"
girls are confusing to me in my expeirnce girls like feminine looking guys,say what they will,i just see feminine guys turning more heads..

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Depends, I think. Probably a lot on age, culture, and even whether or not the woman is on hormonal birth control. When I was young I liked feminine looking men. Really weird ones too, like Gerard Way, Ville Valo, Davey Havok, and David Bowie. In retrospect most of those men are probably homosexuals. I figure this may be related to hormones but for whatever reason I now find these men repulsive. Some of them legit look like crossdressers or trannies.

I have a tentative hypothesis that young women are attracted to beauty and "beauty" conceptualized in this particular fashion is feminine. Very rudimentary intuition I have, but that's all.

I like much more masculine men now, for the apparently simple reason they don't look like women. Muscular necks, tattoos, beards, and body hair are all appealing to me. I wouldn't say there is anything I would consider to be the "perfect face" though. It is so much about how it all comes together. I find Tom Hardy and Rufus Sewell very attractive, and the funny thing about Sewell is that what I find appealing about him is that he has kind of an odd face. It is interesting. Similarly, there is something off about Hardy's mouth. An assumetry or something, but I like watching him speak.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I like the guy that has self respect and self perservance, highly individualistic and passionate about pursuing his goals, and when he wants something, he knows how to get it. I loath the type that would go on kissing my feet at the sight of me slightly naked.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
attraction is chemicals and biology and all that stuff. To me, it generally means a deep voice, a beard and an interesting nose.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I think where I am from has heavily influenced my preferences (Japan). However I like tall men. As far as facial features it varies, I find men who don't groom to be atrocious. Not just their face ;-)

More than facial features, I think it's the whole package. Justin Beiber is a very average looking boy but add money, fame, and his 'wonderful' voice and swag you have a lady killer.

Eminem is not attractive to me at all to me personally or Ashton.
I like Reece King, Kentaro Sakaguchi,etc. they definitely fit into the fem looking man category. But I also like the man who plays Don Draper in Mad Men, he's lovely (even if his character needed help) and I don't think he's super feminine looking.

There are also plenty of men who are more 'manly' and quite popular as well. I think people just like attractive people in general whether they look more feminine or masculine to be attractive is up to the person looking. I'm sure some of the guys I mentioned some people might think are awful looking lol. In the end attractiveness is subjective (within reason).

Also to note, personality/vibe adds soooo much for most women I think. At least me.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I like guys who are genetically attractive, whose interests and hobbies aren't generic. For example, Marilyn Manson used to be drop dead gorgeous but even back then he liked wearing all that makeup which obviously made him uglier. I learned David Bowie took mime classes when he was 20. And Kurt Cobain (hands down my biggest crush) was fucking Kurt Cobain.

It's the perfect mix of having something nice to look at but being equally as weird. Love it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
"My preference is for men that look more masculine. In spite of being able to appreciate more feminine looking men too, I don't feel attracted to them as much."

Yeah im the same.:kitteh:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts