Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I can play the guitar, ukulele, french horn, mellophone, trumpet, piano, and I'm also really well-tuned with playing harmonicas. :)

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
None. I'm really sad that I don't though, playing something like the guitar or piano seems awesome.. I have no such talent though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I play the piano, violin, banduria, and guitar - all being string instruments, basically.

I also play with my own voice occasionally.

More people should learn how to play musical instruments. It's an effective way to destress.

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
Over my life, I've played clarinet, oboe, piano, pipe organ, and xylophone "officially" -- and did some singing as well.

I can learn other instruments, I have the ear for it, but just am terrible at practicing.

More people should learn how to play musical instruments. It's an effective way to destress.
Yes, I can honestly say that my ability to play piano saved my life as a teenager. My life just sucked so bad, and I would go into the room without the lights on and sit in the dark and play for hours; it was like the only "voice" I had at the time.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Singing, Piano, Violin, Guitar, Ukulele.

Reactions: Octopus Dog

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmm... well, I have about 21 different instruments. My favourite is the saxophone which is both brass and wind.

I have: electric guitar, acoustic guitar with a slight bass sound to it, ukulele, recorder, slide whistle, tin whistle, alto saxophone, p-bone trombone, kazoo, harmonica, didgeridoo, voice, hand drum, hand cymbals, bongo, tambourine, two electric keyboards, agogo bells, bells, double guiro which has a woodblock attached, party horns, ratchet, and some I invented myself. I also use things that aren't intended to be musical instruments as, well, musical instruments.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'll have you know that I was an ace!

At the recorder. Back in Elementary School. >_>

·
Registered
62 Posts
Guitar mainly but also bass.
I can do some silly stuff on the drums and I like to try a lot of instruments.
At the time I also own an ocarina, harmonica, glockenspiel and deedjeridoo.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
None really but I could've played the piano or some other instrument with keys. I have the ability to play music by ear but never practiced or got really good at it.

Reactions: Aelthwyn

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,258 Posts
it's been a long time since I had a piano, but I used to play a lot up through high school. I sing a lot to myself and have always enjoyed that. I have a violin which I want to learn, but.... I'm too nervous about annoying the neighbors so I never actually practice it. I'm always thinking 'but what if someone is taking a nap right now?' Plus it's a bother to get it in tune every time, but the one I have keeps having the strings slip which is pretty annoying so... I just haven't really done anything with it, despite that it's what I really wanted to learn how to play as a kid, but we had a piano so that's what I did. I do tend to have an 'ear' for music and whenever I have a chance to play around with another intrument it's fun to try and figure out a tune on my own. I used to have a little stringed dulcimer thing and a variety of cheap recorder/pipe type things that I enjoyed playing as a kid.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I currently play violin, guitar, bass, and piano. I'm best at violin because I've played for 8 years.
(INFJ)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Should I count the accordion as a wind instrument (which it is, but not in the 'traditional' sense), keys (which it sometimes is) or other?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts