Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Anything but rap and country. I just got into jazz, ambient and house music. I like all genre's of rock, singer songwriter. But it really depends what mood I'm in. But I like anything that has a beat. I'm not picky.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I also listen to every kind of music. If it moves my soul, then I'm with it. Currently I've been listening to a lot of classical music.

·
Registered
753 Posts
A lot of Alternative rock, indie, classical, big band, blues, jazz, 70s/80s/early 90s crap, and unfortunately every once in a while, country. i'll listen to pop/hip-hop/rap when i'm in the mood but it's rare. right now a lot of foster the people, death cab, iron and wine, theophilus london, bon iver. anything that sounds good to me. i don't have a taste for heavy metal. i watched Breaking Dawn the other day and they have a really good soundtrack. but please spare yourself the 2 1/2 hours of pain and just listen to the soundtrack on Spotify.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can listen to pretty much everything: (punk)rock, metal, pop, house, jazz, hip-hop, dancehall, classical music, and really enjoy it at certain moments. It's always a very momentary taste, depends on the mood I'm in.. i can love one song today and listen to it 100 times and tomorrow I won't be able to stand it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I listen to a huge variety of music (60s, 70s, 80s, etc), some classical, and sometimes rap music only if it's funny. But I noticed that I mostly like rock music. Cannot stand country like my ESTJ friend though. No way.

·
Registered
645 Posts
(Just as I assume most people would say): "Any kind of music as long as it's a good soundtrack". Having a variety of the best of every genre. Including plenty of video game music. Also, often I'd hate some pop soundtracks when they come out but then end up missing them several years later (probably also a common phenomenon). The longer it's been, the better. Which is why I think this piece of classical music is extremely legendary:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I try to listen to all types of music. I like rock, some rap, r&b, soul, funk....not a big fan of country or dub step. Some of my favorite bands at the moment are red hot chili peppers, depeche mode, kings of leon, Sly and the Family Stone, Arctic Monkeys, Beatles, and Miles Kane

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
I really do not have one genre I listen to. Actually this is sort of my pet peeve about most of my friends is in this way they are all more a specific genre and thats where they want to be.

I like cliche hipster indie rock/r&b/pop (that is usually what I will like flip on pandora to clean my house to or something), but I like a lot of stuff, oldies (love oldies like a lot), classic rock, alternative, rap, hip-hop, rock, hard rock, lighter metal with decent lyrics, blues, old country, some new pop country depending, pop. I just like a lot of different music. I am a Zeppelin fan think thats just nostalgia my parents were hardcore Zeppelin.

I do like when they update oldies and make them jazzy or indie, or r&b.

I like this song a lot. Yeah I know it is a few years out remade I just like it tho.

·
Registered
762 Posts
i mainly focus on edm, a broad term for techno dance-inspiring music
sometimes i care about the lyrics but most of the time no
tho almost anything can sound good to me, if i to pick the music its always something of high energy

·
Registered
433 Posts
One of the favorite songs of a ESTP girl friend.

CIGARETTES AFTER SEX LYRICS
Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby

Whispered something in your ear
It was a perverted thing to say
But I said it anyway
Made you smile and look away

Nothing's gonna hurt you baby
As long as you're with me, you'll be just fine
Nothing's gonna hurt you baby
Nothing's gonna take you from my side

When we dance in my living room
To that silly '90s R&B