Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of people catch your interest? What draws you in about them? and when do you get bored with them?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Every kind except the stupid kind. I get bored with them when I figure them out, when they become annoying, when their motives to keep my attention become desperately apparent (I suppose in this one I have a particular friend in mind lol). The ones that keep my attention do so for their intelligence, independence, and individuality.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I'm interested in smart people who can do things. Especially if they seem to have mastered some skill.

Reactions: CJ99

·
Registered
502 Posts
Intelligent ones, and also people that I can see in their eyes that they're really good. They might bore me, but I'd always like them and at least be polite (try to, tact isn't my thing). Also ones that are fun, but that's just to hang around with not to get close with.

If you're a woman that you must have a really juicy type of ass and tits.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Confident, easy going, successful, witty. People that know when to shut up rather than just yap on.

Reactions: samliam

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
People who are really good at something I recognise as important, people with alot they hold back (I don't do well with people who tell me everything straight away and have no mystery left), people who I'm completely different to and so find difficult to understand (little puzzles).

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I've found that I usually get along with almost anyone, even though I tend to butt heads with Te-dom. types at first. That being said, very few people actually gain my interest. It's usually people that I can't quite figure out, or people that I think are very insightful and/or intelligent.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Creative people. They don't have to think a lot, but when they do think, I want it to be well outside the box. Intelligence inside the box is as dull as it gets.

Reactions: CJ99

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like people that are creatively expressive, intelligent, outgoing and straightforward. If all of these things are in place then I have to know them lol.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I find people with unusual, weird life stories interesting.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like people that are creatively expressive, intelligent, outgoing and straightforward. If all of these things are in place then I have to know them lol.
I can't believe I forgot to add that they have to have a GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR to this. I prefer people that are as random as I am and that don't really have a whole lot of boundaries when telling jokes.

·
Registered
215 Posts
People who:
- Are open minded (so we can lightly debate on things)
- Who don't always copy or agree with me
- Can hold a good conversation
- Have a sense of humour (not necessarily the cynical or sarcastic type humour)
- Can also be a bit deep and intellectual
- Are quirky or have something really unique about them...

People who aren't the stereotypical typical shells... They need to have something more to them than what is on the surface... I get bored otherwise.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts