Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been spending a lot of my time playing Skyrim, building up my character and stuff, then I got to wondering. What characters do other INFJs create? I'll use my character as an example.

I am a Nord, who supports the imperials (despite the fact they tried to kill me). I use all 3 fighting styles, but mainly I prefer the bow. I'm not the type to run into a battle. Instead, I sneak through everyplace and sneak attack the enemy from a distance using my bow. If they get too close, I pull out my war axe or mace and 'flames' spell. I wear heavy armor. Weight is not a problem because I use the Steed stone. "The Steed Stone gives a bonus of 100 extra carrying capacity and no movement penalty is received by armor. Armor also has zero weight when equipped." The main skills I train are: Archery, Smithing, One-handed, Enchantment, Alchemy, Sneak, Pickpocket, and Lockpicking. I have joined the Dark Brotherhood.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I always end up playing as a sneaky character. I've tried several times to play as some brute who battles everyone at once but it's nowhere near as fun as sneaking, thievery and assassination.

A bow and a quiver full of poisoned arrows with a set of dual wielded daggers and nightingale armour. Sometimes to do a proper sneak through in a dungeon/fort it might take up to 30-40 minutes depending on size, why not? I get lots more out of my game that way :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sneaky/Mage Thief. Argonian. Never-Knows-Best is his name.

Reactions: ptarmigan

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always end up playing as a sneaky character. I've tried several times to play as some brute who battles everyone at once but it's nowhere near as fun as sneaking, thievery and assassination.

A bow and a quiver full of poisoned arrows with a set of dual wielded daggers and nightingale armour. Sometimes to do a proper sneak through in a dungeon/fort it might take up to 30-40 minutes depending on size, why not? I get lots more out of my game that way :)
Ahh, very nice. Personally, I have never used daggers, or dual-wielding of any sort.

Sneaky/Mage Thief. Argonian. Never-Knows-Best is his name.
Another sneak player? Perhaps this is a INFJ thing. I don't really see the point in sneaking if you're a mage. You don't get a multiplier (at least not from what I've seen, feel free to prove me wrong).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ahh, very nice. Personally, I have never used daggers, or dual-wielding of any sort.

Another sneak player? Perhaps this is a INFJ thing. I don't really see the point in sneaking if you're a mage. You don't get a multiplier (at least not from what I've seen, feel free to prove me wrong).
It's less about working in tandem as it is with having a versatile array of abilities. I can stealth kill, and then burn the shit out of anything I fail to sneak away from. With some other fun spells thrown in there. Wokred great for me.

Edit
Think Batman utility belt. With tons of gadgets that can help in numerous situations.

Reactions: Linadami

·
Registered
487 Posts
I didn't play for very long... couldn't get into it. I was a Sneak Mage though, Bretons ftw. Name: Divine-Dissimulation.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Haven't played it for a while. Couldn't really get into it again now, maybe some day I'll do again though.

I always play a stealth archer or mage. Occasionally I played some heavy armor warrior but always fell back into going stealth. This offensive fighting is just too much action, I prefer using some kind of distance weapons and not getting involved in close fighting. (when I do I would grab my axe or fire magic after a little panicking lol)
oh, and loved bretons, dark elves, imperials or argonian.

·
Registered
INFJ 4w5
643 Posts
I play a sneaky little Khajiit fellow- dual wielding daggers and a bow, usually. Sometimes I panic if I get to close while detected and resort to dual wielding swords. I played the Thieves Guild (and with it, Nightingale) and Dark Brotherhood storylines.

I've decided my person puts her personal gain above all else- culminating in fairly evil routes of action :/ I think I'll try to do all the daedric quests.

I only got Skyrim really recently, so I haven't tried out any other characters- but I can't see being anything other than a sneaky little bastard. Maybe I'll play a stealth mage eventually? Still- I don't know why, but just stumbling into the middle of battle- even with more power or strength- seems really unappealing. And scary XD
@Somekindalove : every word you said, yes XD

·
Registered
328 Posts
Typically I've played a conjurer TES games, though I clocked the most time on my last character, Nareya Sankar, who was a sneaky archer (that THUNK sound as you one-shot your opponent is unendingly satisfying). Last seen suited in glass and dragonscale with an exquisite nightingale bow.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
In one hand a sword, in one hand a heal spell that regens stamina.

Imperial, heavy armored, power-attack-decapitation-machine.

Not an INFJ.

Accidental multi-dragon battles is where it is at.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sneaky shortsword/shield + bow + light armor with heavy use of restoration spells. I don't care much about quests or anything, I just go my own way.

·
Registered
193 Posts
im a high elf called cija, i love my mace of molag bal, but even though it looks the business its slow and heavy.so lately ive been using a scimitar(non magical) i love skyrim because its so vast,i enjoy doing childish s*** like putting buckets on peoples heads,im going to fill up dragonsreach with a whole lot of random stuff like piles and piles of it plates, food, baskets,more buckets lol anything i can lay my hands on, them ima shout the unrelenting force outta that s***(saw it on utube) cant wait, im also filling up my home in markarth with apples......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts