Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maybe it's nice to watch TV-series other INTJ's recommend?

I enjoy crime, thriller and drama. My favorite series at the moment are Homeland, The Bridge, The Blacklist and... promise me you won't laugh... Pretty Little Liars.

Ohmygod I'm so sorry for the grammar error in the title, can I change it?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Dexter, Hannibal, Breaking Bad, True Detective, Sherlock, and LOST are some of my favorites.

I've also heard that House of Cards is a good show.

·
Jaffa Master
7,575 Posts
Leverage, Stargate, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Big Bang Theory, Burn Notice, White Collar, Criminal Minds, Alias, Dollhouse, Weeds, Prison Break

·
Registered
25,985 Posts
Still running:

Suits
House of Cards
Sherlock
Orange is the New Black
True Detective
Archer
Daredevil, is pretty damn good if you can get past the first 10minutes of episode 1, lol.

Off air:
Californication
Breaking Bad
Rome, is really good

A lot more that I can't think of atm...

@melancholy You should definitely watch House of Cards, based off your other preferences I think you will definitely like it.

Reactions: melancholy

·
Jaffa Master
7,575 Posts
I just watched the first 4 Episodes of Game Of Thrones Season 5 last night.

Note - we need an airpunch emoticon.
Now you can join the rest of us in the turmoil that is 10 months between seasons >.<

·
Banned
3,255 Posts
Now you can join the rest of us in the turmoil that is 10 months between seasons >.<
Season 5 is already finished over there? I have no idea on the schedule it runs on here since I watch it on Rainier's site. But yes that whole wait a freaking year for the next season is really pissing me off.

·
Jaffa Master
7,575 Posts
Season 5 is already finished over there? I have no idea on the schedule it runs on here since I watch it on Rainier's site. But yes that whole wait a freaking year for the next season is really pissing me off.
Season 5 is in progress at the moment. Wait where are you? :unsure: We just had episode 2 of Season 5 this past Sunday.

Waiting a year is awful. And for things like House of Cards where they put the whole season out on 1 day and you have to wait an entire year. :angry: *rabble rabble*

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Sherlock and the new BBC Musketeers.

High quality stuff. I really like the Musketeers series. The was one of my favourite books growing up, but it had a bit of Alexandre Dumas' flair written in. The series is based on the characters, with different plots though, but the characters are done superbly and I like it more than the book. This is the first time I have every liked any tv or movie more than the book.

Have to wait till next year for season 3 though.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Game of Thrones
Suits
The 100
House of Cards
How to get away with murder
Gossip Girl

My INTJ best friend likes Suits and knows FRIENDS back to back.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm really surprised no one's mentioned Peaky Blinders or The Fall yet — the protagonists of both are INTJs and they're both crime shows, the latter more specifically in line with your genre preferences. They're also both on Netflix.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sherlock, Merlin, Supernatural, Daredevil, The Office. I used to enjoy the Vampire Diaries before it got drawn out too far and became boring.
I find most crime dramas to be extremely boring unless the protagonist possesses some kind of superhuman ability. If they don't, it's like watching those boring court cases on public access.
This is why I love my supernatural shows (pun intended).

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Some series I've seen and really liked, and a couple I'm currently watching.

Daredevil (Netflix series)
The Walking Dead
Bob's Burgers
Orange Is the New Black
Prison Break
United States of Tara
Weeds
Dollhouse
Psych
House
Star Trek
Lost