Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
4,757 Posts
If they are talking to me:
I feel that people wonder if I should be in a mental asylum (which doesn't turn off as many people as you think lol) or that I'm decently nice.

If they just saw me:
I used to think I was standoffish and that people would be automatically turned off.
Now I think I must look very far away, constantly staring up at everything around me. Wandering around somewhat aimlessly and staring the clouds and the trees.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Inspired, and understood. i've never really thought about it, i always feel a "vibe" from other people but i never considered what mine would be like.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Depends on the people and the time. Sometimes people just get the vibe that they can talk to me. Other times they get the 'get the fuck away' vibe, but that is something I augment myself when I really don't feel like dealing with something.

For all rights and purposes, I think the vibe I give off is almost always situational and normally appropriate.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have no idea. I think, like Riy, I don't give off vibes generally. I am quite invisible. Sometimes I think I might be cursed, because even if I try to engage people in conversation... they either ignore me, or give a short answer and then kill the conversation. Yet, I can't be too creepy I guess, because people will talk about anything around me, as long as its not to me. I am like a rooms furnishing, unless you know me. :bored:

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
Well the only things I know is that I've been told that there's a mysterious air about me. Other people have told me that they originally thought I hated them, which of course is never the case.

·
Premium Member
15,242 Posts
I don't think I readily offer a lot of information right from the start so how 'bout enigmatic or quiet vibes. Peaceful vibes?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Intrigued, impressed, intimidated, a little weirded out.

Reactions: manar

·
Registered
24 Posts
Depends on the people and the time. Sometimes people just get the vibe that they can talk to me. Other times they get the 'get the fuck away' vibe, but that is something I augment myself when I really don't feel like dealing with something.

For all rights and purposes, I think the vibe I give off is almost always situational and normally appropriate.
+1

Was about to say it, it depends on so many things... If we were criticized earlier, everyone around us should be running for their lifes before we're back to being relaxed and easy going lol...

On that specific event, 10 people can observe 5 different vibes or modes, all in one person.

If you'r at the moment a happy INFP, you can send 10 different messages in the same situation, different from a atm depressed INFP.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
wherever i go, it's like i have this forcefield which people are afraid to step near. people will generally try to avoid me, and vice versa. i get really uncomfortable when somebody approaches me directly and invades my personal space. i guess the vibe i give off is standoffish or unwelcoming.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts