Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the girls have answered... it's your turn boys!

Reactions: Immemorial

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would date and live with a female version of myself. So it has to be INTJ.
Unfortunatelly, that's the one thing that I consider impossible to happen.
It would be just too perfect. :frustrating:
This, but in all reality I can't afford to have standards. The few girls that I have been with have all come to me, honestly they were desperate at the time.

These days, I don't have an interest in dating so it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Hmmmmm... To me women are like wine: many of them are just vinegar in the making, but some have a rich bouquet. And I love tasting, taking the occasional swig of vinegar in my stride.

I like intelligent, strong, warm women, and I like that to the extreme. Type-wise, I've felt good connections with INFJ, INTJ, ISTJ, ENTJ, roughly in order of compatibility. I find the INFJ to be the most intense by far, both for good and bad. I think I could ultimately have a meaningful relationship with all Ns and ISTJs. For some reason, my "rebound gfs" have been ESFJ. Very physical, not very fulfilling.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Does it have to be determined on personality type?
Honestly, I've seen some absolutely gorgeous bitches and some drop dead ugly girls with perfectly confident and amazingly caring and intelligent personalities.

But, as I've said before, form is everything. A woman's physical appearance is just as important to me as her intelligence and personality. That doesn't mean she has to be perfect in every way, but it does mean that her intelligence, individual personality and honesty are evident in her appearance and in the respect that she will have for herself.
I think it's fair to expect these things, as they are, in effect, the same things I expect from myself.

Other aspects, like areas of interest and how well we motivate each other are important, but secondary.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i have discovered that other INTJ men get me..so, I'm more attracted to them..I like alpha male INTJ and I'm an alpha female INTJ..it has made life special and much easier being with my own kind so to speak. I don't get upset at them for breathing my air..lol. Dragons don't stand a chance when they meet a mastermind power couple..just saying I look nice in my dragon shoes with matching handbag and hair-combs... :tongue:

·
Registered
305 Posts
i have discovered that other INTJ men get me..so, I'm more attracted to them..I like alpha male INTJ and I'm an alpha female INTJ..it has made life special and much easier being with my own kind so to speak. I don't get upset at them for breathing my air..lol. Dragons don't stand a chance when they meet a mastermind power couple..just saying I look nice in my dragon shoes with matching handbag and hair-combs... :tongue:
Perhaps you should post this in the thread entitled, "What kind of men do INTJ women like?"

·
Registered
287 Posts
..just saying I look nice in my dragon shoes with matching handbag and hair-combs... :tongue:
You killed Puff? So many xNFPs are going to be so upset with you.

Say, when you killed the dragon, you didn't happen to find any books in it's lair, did you? Save any of it's blood? I'll settle for some powdered marrow or a few scales if you've got them laying around.

·
Registered
330 Posts
snowgaurd..i did keep the blood and all the scales..they r helping me in my plot to rule the world!!!! Sending some your way..a fellow INTJ!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Here's some conceit for you:
Forget dragons! The world is but clay waiting to be shaped in the combined hands and talents of a Mastermind/Counselor power pairing. :)

Reactions: jbking and Xavier
1 - 20 of 54 Posts