Personality Cafe banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,659 Posts
Why not do things self-employed? I wouldn't be able to live if I didn't do side-projects for myself. Currently, I'm building up a more "passive" (it's not passive but rather low maintenance) income right now. Idk... I think I should be completely self-employed in 4 more years. I could do it now but it would just slow down my grow. As I'd like to almost NOT work :)...
I'm working on that (see my blog). It takes time to build something good and that brings in a good enough income.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,992 Posts
I work for a data network provider that specializes in both terrestrial and satellite communications. I make sure bytes get where they're supposed to go, and if not, then I figure out who needs to fix their part of the network so they do. There are certain parts of my job that do not change, but within those parameters, it is is a constantly evolving puzzle that requires a new solution every day.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Just curious since I can't imagine for some reason what a normal ENTP job looks like.
Pharmacist with beautician side hustle branching into quality management and data analytics with the hopes of becoming a consultant and entrepreneur.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Currently a software engineer/"data scientist" and its my first real jerb, but 90% of what I do right now is api development in django. I also occasionally tutored in the past.

·
Banned
6 Posts
International industrial administrator. Roughly translated. I basically sit in an office all day, do business stuff, get money and bore my entire youth away. And probably the rest of my life too.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Currently, I'm an EFL Teacher and a Pastor.

Jobs I've held in the past...

Newspaper Deliverer
Magician's Assistant
Library Technical Services Page
Radio Announcer
Radio Copywriter
Children's Pastor
Social Pastor
Intern Pastor
Cartooning Instructor
Cafeteria Cashier
Barista

·
Registered
35 Posts
Retired Psychiatric Nurse. It was the best job ever. Paid to probe minds. Consider it as a career if you are ENTP.

·
Registered
ENTP-T (Ti-ILE) 5w4 so/sx
40 Posts
When I was younger I studied theater arts and minored in psychology for about three years before I dropped out. I worked crappy retail jobs and got promoted into management positions rather easily, but spent a lot of time moving around the country so I never got past middle management. I recently decided to go back to school and finish getting a degree, and at first I was studying computer science but now I'm realizing that's a bit too much for me and I'm not sure what career field I want to go into. I'm leaning toward either law school or graphic design. Currently unemployed because I got laid off during the Covid-19 shutdown.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts